+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Jay007 said:
hi bendjoe,

my file was tx to LA.
i got lettar from LA and file no is like same as BXXXXXXXXX[AM].
i have to send PCC CA,TX and RCMP Canada.
employment letter also right now I am in India,now what to do?
I am given 120 days.
RCMP PCC will take 120 days

bendjoe said:
Does any one have a file number like BXXXXXXXXX[AM].
When are you coming back? You can apply for PCCs from India need to obtain Fingerprints the consulates might help. If I were you I would initiate all PCC procurements from India itself. Is it true that RCMP takes 120 days?
Get started with PCCs straight away.
Regarding employment I guess you should get a letter from your employer after you return to US. OR send W2, 1040.

Good Luck

Jay007

Star Member
Nov 15, 2008
Hi bendjoe,

I have already send fingerprint to TX, CA and RCMP.
But problem is my employer is not call is me back. Right now I don’t have good relationship with company.
my employer told me that they will send me letter from company about vacation so that I can come back after 2 to 3 months, so did not inform CIC or AB, but now my employer is not sending me any documents. They r not providing me w2, h1b related docs so don’t know how to explain CIC now.
Some one told me that my employer is under DOL investigation.
I have old employment letter from company that I had send to Alberta.
So I am planning to send that old employment letter and will explain my situation to CIC.
CIC asked to submit proof of full time employment in USA.
What do y thing guys?

When are you coming back? You can apply for PCCs from India need to obtain Fingerprints the consulates might help. If I were you I would initiate all PCC procurements from India itself. Is it true that RCMP takes 120 days?
Regarding employment I guess you should get a letter from your employer after you return to US. OR send W2, 1040.

Good Luck

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Jay007 said:
Hi bendjoe,

But problem is my employer is not call is me back. Right now I don't have good relationship with company.
my employer told me that they will send me letter from company about vacation so that I can come back after 2 to 3 months, so did not inform CIC or AB, but now my employer is not sending me any documents. They r not providing me w2, h1b related docs so don't know how to explain CIC now.
So I am planning to send that old employment letter and will explain my situation to CIC.
What do y thing guys?

Good Luck
They are supposed to give you w2. Did u file tax return? You could sent 1040 as well.

ZAD

Jun 24, 2009
I am sorry but I am new to this forum. Just wondering has anyone received passport request from Buffalo related to H1b program.
My case is in process at buffalo since March 09 and have not heard any thing yet. Medical done on April 08.

Thanks

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
ZAD said:
I am sorry but I am new to this forum. Just wondering has anyone received passport request from Buffalo related to H1b program.
My case is in process at buffalo since March 09 and have not heard any thing yet. Medical done on April 08.

Thanks
ZAD,
A few people have recieved passport request and others like myself are still waiting. Just be cool you'll hear from them soon. Some of us applied since Jan 09 that is 3 months b4 you and we are also still waiting.Patience player
God Luck

F

feras80

Hello Jay007,
is it required to have a fulltime job when you apply to CIC?

Jay007 said:
Hi bendjoe,

But problem is my employer is not call is me back. Right now I don't have good relationship with company.
my employer told me that they will send me letter from company about vacation so that I can come back after 2 to 3 months, so did not inform CIC or AB, but now my employer is not sending me any documents. They r not providing me w2, h1b related docs so don't know how to explain CIC now.
What do y thing guys?

Good Luck

ZAD

Jun 24, 2009
Thanks rascojenkins,

I submitted my application to Buffalo on Dec 30, 2008 and I am before you. I got my acknowledgement in March 08. Thats when eCAS shows start processing the application.

Also, I don not see any passport request from buffalo yet ? ( but i see requests from NY & LA).

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
bendjoe said:
ZAD said:
Thanks rascojenkins,

I submitted my application to Buffalo on Dec 30, 2008 and I am before you. I got my acknowledgement in March 08. Thats when eCAS shows start processing the application.

Also, I don not see any passport request from buffalo yet ? ( but i see requests from NY & LA).
Certain names and nationalities invite extra security checks.
check trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/provincial-nominees

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
ZAD said:
Thanks rascojenkins,

Sorry l forgot to mention that the file was transfered from Buffalo to N Y all the same player be cool hopefully we'll hear something soon. I'm thinking this has to do with background checks.

F

feras80

but you said "CIC asked to submit proof of full time employment in USA."
Did you apply for SRS or USA Visa Holder?
Thanks you

Jay007 said:
No not necessary for CIC application.

feras80 said:
Hello Jay007,
is it required to have a fulltime job when you apply to CIC?

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
ALL AINP PEOPLE. GET RID OF THIS WAITING FOR AINP File Numbers and nominations. White House has started discussions for CIR. This is the last chance for people like us who wish to continue living in US.

Write to White House at http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/. The more messages the White House get, more chances we have. I am just spreading the word and request you to spread this word to more and more of your friends/forums. Also, write to Harry reid, the democrat whip. He is the guy who will influence the text of bill.

Just copy paste the message below:-
Why are illegal aliens able to get Green Card by applying on their own while legal aliens have to depend upon their employer to apply for green card? Illegals who broke the law are getting better treatment than legal aliens who respected the law.

Also, why are you giving Green Card to illegals living in US for 5 years while excluding legals living in US for 5 years? You are punishing legal people for following the law of land.Legals living in US for 2 years should get green card.

Don't be lazy, just copy paste. It is 1 minute thing. It can half your immigration troubles. Illegal aliens are shouting and they will be heard. If legals like us don't shout, Obama and congress don't give a damn to us.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Mike053 said:
ALL AINP PEOPLE. GET RID OF THIS WAITING FOR AINP File Numbers and nominations. White House has started discussions for CIR. This is the last chance for people like us who wish to continue living in US.

Write to White House at http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/. The more messages the White House get, more chances we have. I am just spreading the word and request you to spread this word to more and more of your friends/forums. Also, write to Harry reid, the democrat whip. He is the guy who will influence the text of bill.

Just copy paste the message below:-
Why are illegal aliens able to get Green Card by applying on their own while legal aliens have to depend upon their employer to apply for green card? Illegals who broke the law are getting better treatment than legal aliens who respected the law.

Also, why are you giving Green Card to illegals living in US for 5 years while excluding legals living in US for 5 years? You are punishing legal people for following the law of land.Legals living in US for 2 years should get green card.

Don't be lazy, just copy paste. It is 1 minute thing. It can half your immigration troubles. Illegal aliens are shouting and they will be heard. If legals like us don't shout, Obama and congress don't give a damn to us.
If there is going to be a bill I think some how it will help everybody who is here by the time a bill is passed.(excluding criminals)

narsanna

Star Member
Mar 11, 2009
Please Help me Seniors,

I posted my CIC to buffalo on 22nd May
Buffalo reached on 26th.
But, my Money Order did not get cashed.

I have been so tens. Please give me a brief message. why my money did not get cashed.

Thanks for all (Advanced)

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
narsanna said:
Please Help me Seniors,

I posted my CIC to buffalo on 22nd May
Buffalo reached on 26th.
But, my Money Order did not get cashed.

I have been so tens. Please give me a brief message. why my money did not get cashed.

Thanks for all (Advanced)
You can't do anything. Wait for a while it will either come back to you or they will cash it.
little patience can help.