+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Process accepted. Received passport and fee request dated Jun 18th.

Do you guys know if we can only send passports to our specific office (my case NY), or any Canadian consulate will stamp the visa if we send the letter we received plus the passport, photos and fee?
Any thoughts and previous experience will be welcome.

Thanks
Akk

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
akk said:

Do you guys know if we can only send passports to our specific office (my case NY), or any Canadian consulate will stamp the visa if we send the letter we received plus the passport, photos and fee?

Thanks
Akk
Good news in the house.Congrats akk. I think you can only get visa stamping in the visa office that currently has your file b/c the visa officer that confirmed the file for PR Visa will probably have to initial or sign or something. Lets hear from other members.

akk

Sep 2, 2008
>1) When was your case transfered to NY consulate ?
May 12th.

>2) Did you previous had FSW process?
No.

Akk

mumbaimerijan said:
Hi akk,

1) When was your case transfered to NY consulate ?
2) Did you previous had FSW process?

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
akk said:

Thanks
Akk
Congratulations!!!!!

chow

Sep 23, 2008
akk said:

Thanks
Akk
Congratulations AKK.
Please make a copy of the pages you got in mail and don't forget to complete the address and sign in the authorization page(2 times) while sending these along with passports. And also on one page you have to give family members details.

chow

Sep 23, 2008
chow said:
akk said:

Thanks
Akk

Congratulations AKK.
Please make a copy of the pages you got in mail and don't forget to complete the address and sign in the authorization page(2 times) while sending these along with passports. And also on one page you have to give family members details.

Akk,
I think you need to send your passport to the NY consulate. This is the consulate having all of your application information.