Med's Done....
July 23-2010
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Jan 7-2011
YAYYYYY... Got my PPR today...

Hi Guys,

Finally my wife and I got the PPR by email today. Folks its been a long wait but I am glad 2011 looks promising. If anyone could, please advise me as to how and where to get the photograph taken. We are planning to fly down to LA to get the visa stamped and land in Calgery soon after.

Thank you everyone and I wish you all the best of luck!!

FreshStart

Unique12

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 3 2010
Nomination.....
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
June 28 2010
Med's Request
June 28 2010
Med's Done....
7.2.2010, reached 7.15.2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
I also send at email yesterday to buffalo checking on the status of the finalization of my application..
response below...

Your application is in process. We are unable to provide a date when the processing of your application will be complete.
Regards,
Canadian Consulate General Buffalo
Immigration Section
buffalo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

DILSE

Apr 21, 2009
My file was transfered in Nov to Detroit. No word for ppr so far.

Any one have idea ? they says IT will take 3- 8 months to process.

Thanks,

tonyind said:
I received an e-mail from my lawyer that my case is transfered to Detroit. Is anyone aware, how long Detroit Office takes, in processing???

surenderJeet

Nov 24, 2010
Re: YAYYYYY... Got my PPR today...

Good News!. congratulations

FreshStart said:
Hi Guys,

Finally my wife and I got the PPR by email today. Folks its been a long wait but I am glad 2011 looks promising. If anyone could, please advise me as to how and where to get the photograph taken. We are planning to fly down to LA to get the visa stamped and land in Calgery soon after.

FreshStart

C

cchabert

FreshStart said:
Hi Guys,

FreshStart
Welcome to Canada!

pkv

Nov 6, 2010
All,
I plan to move to Alberta permanently sometime in July-August, But planning to complete my landing process in couple of weeks(Visa expires end of Jan).

Please advise how are people managing who do not have any address in Alberta? I don't know anyone in Alberta.

surenderJeet

Nov 24, 2010
When did you completed your medical?

pkv said:
All,
I plan to move to Alberta permanently sometime in July-August, But planning to complete my landing process in couple of weeks(Visa expires end of Jan).

Please advise how are people managing who do not have any address in Alberta? I don't know anyone in Alberta.

C

cchabert

pkv said:
All,

Immigration will give a form and when you find a place to live just send this form and your PR will be mail later or find somebody who can gave you his address.

Welcome!

pkv

Nov 6, 2010
cchabert said:
Immigration will give a form and when you find a place to live just send this form and your PR will be mail later or find somebody who can gave you his address.

Welcome!
Thanks cchabert,
But I plan to come back to US immediately after and plan to move back to Alberta sometime in July/August.
Do you know if I can give my US address?

if not, than without PR card how will I be able to enter Canada again?

chigirl

Nov 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2008
Doc's Request.
11-15-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-19-2010
Med's Request
07-19-2010
Med's Done....
07-26-2010
pkv said:
Thanks cchabert,
But I plan to come back to US immediately after and plan to move back to Alberta sometime in July/August.
Do you know if I can give my US address?

if not, than without PR card how will I be able to enter Canada again?
I think you need to have a Canadian address to have the PR card mailed to you. I believe somebody on the forum also mentioned you can use your COPR to enter by land.

sti

Aug 16, 2010
DILSE said:
My file was transfered in Nov to Detroit. No word for ppr so far.

Any one have idea ? they says IT will take 3- 8 months to process.

Thanks,
Hi DILSE, actually my file is in Detroit too and when my file got transferred, they sent an e-mail and it says, "Do not request the status of your file within ninety (90) days of the date of this letter."
It sounds like they can finish within 90days for each case I guess. I think you will get PPR soon.

Thanks.
STi

josephdadreamer

Nov 24, 2008
Pardon my ignorance what does desi or non-desi actually mean?

rajeshindy said:
Thats the reason i said i rest my case...people are people wheter it is desi or non-desi. I personally feel enquiries will not stop, even though we send email about my waiting emotions..as CIC deals with files case by case basis.

chigirl

Nov 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2008
Doc's Request.
11-15-2009
Nomination.....
11-23-2009
AOR Received.
07-19-2010
Med's Request
07-19-2010
Med's Done....
07-26-2010
josephdadreamer said:
Pardon my ignorance what does desi or non-desi actually mean?
desi refers to anybody who is from the Indian subcontinent.

Jai Ho

Dec 24, 2010
Hai, my lawyer has send the documents to CIC. How is the SAP market in Canada........ Not many jobs on monster.ca..... any other site to find SAP job in Alberta.....