+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

Mods777

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Where is your file in Buffalo or got transferred ?

Also did you receive any last note from CIC to submit RPRF and no additional documents required ?

Grey Goose said:
Hello, I have done my medicals in July and waiting since

Grey Goose

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mods777 said:
Where is your file in Buffalo or got transferred ?

Also did you receive any last note from CIC to submit RPRF and no additional documents required ?
Hello, my case has not been transferred anywhere. I did pay the RFPR fees at time of application and I got a letter acknowledging that my medicals were received and no additional documents required at this time.

lightsinthemist

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-15-2009
Doc's Request.
11-28-2009
Nomination.....
12-07-2009 CIC app 05-15-2010
AOR Received.
08-23-2010
Med's Request
08-23-2010
Med's Done....
09-03-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-19-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-16-2011
Mods777

I had the same doubts sometime ago.Chigirl had a pretty convincing viewpoint that they are actually doing it by the time of application.(you can find the post a couple of pages back ) .

Now with your timeline am totally confused.With your App in Feb you should have gotten the Passport request probably by now due to app being in Feb....With your case seems like the date of medicals is also figuring into the calculation.Also since they told you no additional documents required it would mean your background check is done...

Rest of the forum members might have some ideas on this.

Lightsinthemist

Mods777 said:
I doubt its going in this sequence. I have applied in February and got my AOR in June. I was a month delayed for medical and did it in July. I am still waiting for my PPR to come in, even though I have been asked to submit RPRF and no additional documents required. I am wondering how many people on this forum share the same timeline as me. But I think they are going by medical exam dates rather than application date. I think people who did their medical in July should be receiving their PPR by this month or possibly next month which would leave us with only 4 months to land.

Thoughts ?

KW71

Oct 16, 2010
lightsinthemist said:
Mods777

I had the same doubts sometime ago.Chigirl had a pretty convincing viewpoint that they are actually doing it by the time of application.(you can find the post a couple of pages back ) .

Now with your timeline am totally confused.With your App in Feb you should have gotten the Passport request probably by now due to app being in Feb....With your case seems like the date of medicals is also figuring into the calculation.Also since they told you no additional documents required it would mean your background check is done...

Lightsinthemist

I am Fen2010 applicant too. Medicals received in July and File transferred to Detroit in October. My ECASE updated with Medicals received in October. There are bunch of applicants who did their medicals in June/July and files transferred in October waiting for PPR. I do not believe everyone is going through extended background checks. Since there is hardly any PPR recently, we all may get PPR in January.

Mods777

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
If that's the case I think they may have run out of quota for this year or people are already in vacation mood

lightsinthemist said:
Mods777

Now with your timeline am totally confused.With your App in Feb you should have gotten the Passport request probably by now due to app being in Feb....With your case seems like the date of medicals is also figuring into the calculation.Also since they told you no additional documents required it would mean your background check

Lightsinthemist

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the way things are delayed I have long back assumed that they have run out of quota...watch out for the flood of PPR in jan 2011....

Mods777 said:
If that's the case I think they may have run out of quota for this year or people are already in vacation mood

surenderJeet

Nov 24, 2010
I think PPR request for july candidate will resume from Dec end.

Jacaranda said:
the way things are delayed I have long back assumed that they have run out of quota...watch out for the flood of PPR in jan 2011....

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
surenderJeet said:
I think PPR request for july candidate will resume from Dec end.
Just a reminder that things don't work in a logical pattern with Canadian immigration.1 month or even 1 week delay in application can mean months of delay in processing. I sent my application to CIC Buffalo at end of January and received PPR on August 3rd and now Feb applicants are still waiting.When Alberta started the AINP-H1B stream in 2008, many people received their nominations within 2 months.
Moral of the story: Get your papers/applications in ASAP. Few days late can mean many months of delay.

ChaloCanada

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2009
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
File Transfer...
19-OCT-2010 (to NY)
Med's Request
22-06-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010; reached 23-07-2010
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
30-12-2010, dated-15-12-2010
On trackitt I see a PPR request from Detroit office on Dec 8th.

josephdadreamer

Nov 24, 2008
http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/provincial-nominees

I really think that the alloted visa for 2010 is already and almost exhausted. So Jan 2011 will be our year and it will be everyday a cyberday for our ecas updates!!

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Live long and prosper[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

surenderJeet said:
PPR for Province nominee or FSW?. Please advise.

Can you give link.

surenderJeet

Nov 24, 2010
Sound really good.

josephdadreamer said:
trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/provincial-nominees

I really think that the alloted visa for 2010 is already and almost exhausted. So Jan 2011 will be our year and it will be everyday a cyberday for our ecas updates!!

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Live long and prosper[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]