+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

fade

Sep 24, 2018
I applied for my mum super visa since July 14, she did biometrics in 2016 which is still valid, she was denied visitor visa twice, no update on the account, is over two months now and getting frustrated. I don't want her to be rejected this time, I 've read many threads here,they got medical requests within a month.please those that got delayed before getting medical requests, do they get rejected or still get visa after delayed. Am really frustrated now.

fade

Sep 24, 2018
I applied for my mum super visa since July 14, she did biometrics in 2016 which is still valid, she was denied visitor visa twice, no update on the account, is over two months now and getting frustrated. I don't want her to be rejected this time, I 've read many threads here,they got medical requests within a month.please those that got delayed before getting medical requests, do they get rejected or still get visa after delayed. Am really frustrated now.
please I need advice

GyannahAntoine

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
We’ve got thesame sentiments. It’s been a month since her biometrics and we have no news or request for medical.

GyannahAntoine

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
@Bryanna hi there! I’ve seen you name in a lot of thread and you’ve been a big help. I was wondering if you could share some insights about our situation.

my mom currently holds a visitor visa which will expire on November 2019. Can she still enter Canada, say a week before the expiration?

we are processing her super visa right now. She already did her biometrics and it’s been a month and no medical request yet. Can we do upfront instead or should we wait for the medical request letter?

if ever we push through with the upfront, can she fly back to Canada with her existing TRV and wait for the result of her super visa here?
With God’s grace she get approved, how is she getting her supervisa stamped on passport? Maybe you have an idea on what will happen if she’s already in Canada and her supervisa comes out?
THANK YOUUUUU

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
See notes below in red.
Hi can i pls ask if your Parents got approved for visa ?
my parents can show $6k CAD OR 300000 LAKH INDIAN IN THEIR JOINT ACCOUNT'
WOULD THAT BE ENOUGH?
THEY CAN SHOW THEIR PROPERTY PAPERS AS WELL

pld help as am very confused and scare at the same time
any help would be appreciated.

GyannahAntoine

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Hi can i pls ask if your Parents got approved for visa ?
my parents can show $6k CAD OR 300000 LAKH INDIAN IN THEIR JOINT ACCOUNT'
WOULD THAT BE ENOUGH?
THEY CAN SHOW THEIR PROPERTY PAPERS AS WELL

pld help as am very confused and scare at the same time
any help would be appreciated.
Hi. No we haven’t heard from them since last month. As what I understood, if you meet the LICO requirement, it’s a good chance to be approved.

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi any update on your mom's application?
Would you mind sharing which country your mom applied visa?

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
My advice is to provide as much as possible for both yourself and your parents. I showed the following:

My household
  • 3 years NOA for both my wife and myself
  • our investment accounts (rrsp, tfsa & margin if possible)
  • our property assessment
  • our letters of employment
  • our bank statements (6 months)
My Parents Household
  • property and land assessment
  • bank statement (Only $5.8K CAD)
  • mentioned they are retired so no employment letter
Hi may I pls ask did you parents show $5800 in their joint account?
I am trying to apply for my parents and thy can only show upto $6000 in their account ( joint account) .

can you pls advise if its okay ?

she-she

Mar 26, 2014
Hi there.
I would like to ask about the medical exam. my mother did an upfront medical exam before we receive the medical request. do we need to send an explanation letter regarding this?what should we do?..we live in another province where the biometrics and the medical exam is done. we all did it at the same time to save time and money..Hoping to get some answers..Thank you very much..

supervisaapplicant

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have a query, shall we go for the medical before VO requests for it OR wait for the med requisition?

I read somewhere on this forum that VO requests for medical if intended stay is more than 6 months. We mentioned a stay of 3 weeks so I was wondering that why go for upfront medical. I checked with medical centre and they do not have any idea about it. So I thought why bother my parents now if god forbid visa is going to be refused (god forbid).

By the way, does receiving of medical request guarantees that visa is approved and stamping is subject to passing of medical only?

(I already raised above query on the following thread however no one responded so thought to share here as well)
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/super-visa-october-2019.660399/

Kawalrandhawa

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
25-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Hi there your mother did not show any financial documents like bank balance or statements /?
pls help im in teh same boat my parents cant show alot of funds .
no, because we attached our t4 and noa from
Canada.

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
Hi there! I was planning on doing the same you did. We are currently in process for my mom’s supervisa. She did her biometrics in the philippines last month. But we still don’t have an update or request for medical. She currently holds a visitor visa and was wondering if she could wait for her medical request and do the medical within canada? Is that what you did?
Yes we did medical in Canada. Biometrics was done in India.

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
I am in a similar situation, applied for Super visa online and my mother in currently in Canada on existing Visitors visa, if she sends to Canada visa office will she only receive a visitors record for 2 years instead of a visa that would allow her to stay 2 years on each entry?
I think she needs to submit her biometrics outside Canada for the supervisa application to be valid.

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi there! May I please ask for an update on your situation? My mom applied for supervisa, did her biometrics in the philippines. No medical yet. But we’re planning on letting her come to canada with her existing visitor visa. Can she have her medicals done here in Canada and wait for the result here? What did you do? Thank you
My mom did medicals in Canada and submitted passport to Ottawa office. She got her supervisa.