[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
Hello all

I applied for my mom's supervisa in June when she was in India and got her biometrics done in India.
After a while she came to Canada (as she already had TRV). We received and got the medicals done in Canada. On September 6 we received her PP request. I am wondering if she needs to get this Supervisa validated/stamped on passport at the Canadian airport while entering Canada or she is good to stay in Canada after she gets the supervisa letter for IRCC.

Thanks

Reactions: GyannahAntoine

Malik7785

May 26, 2015
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-October-2014
Doc's Request.
Pic Request 16-April-15
AOR Received.
23-March-2015
File Transfer...
07-Sep-2015-Ecas In Process
Med's Request
16-October-15 (RPRF , MR , PCC , Updated forms , PPR 1)
Med's Done....
27-October-15
Passport Req..
10-December-15
VISA ISSUED...
18-December-15
LANDED..........
18-January-16
Hi

for a super visa do we need the notary public stamp on any documents like invitation letter etc..

braza91

Sep 9, 2019
@Bryanna I've read through posts across multiple immigration related forums that you're really helpful and provide useful insights to a lot of cases. Do you please mind taking a look at my Super Visa application case for my parents and maybe give any suggestions as to what I can do. It's been more than 6 months now and I am still waiting for PPR..

I am a Canadian PR and I applied for super visa for my parents in March 2019. I am getting really nervous about the status of their application since its been 6 months now. Here are the details:

Online application submitted - March 11, 2019
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - May 22, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My father is the primary applicant and my mother is dependent. My father worked in the Air Force for almost 20 years but he retired more than 10 years ago and has been working some where else. He received a Military Record Request on June 21st which was completed and submitted the same day. I only saw a ghost update last week but nothing was changed on the application. September 11 will mark 6 months and I am not sure what is taking so long to process their application. Their country of residence is Pakistan and I believe their Visa Office is in Abu Dhabi. Has anyone else experienced similar timelines? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

jagroop singh

Aug 7, 2016
Here is my mom timeline for Supervisa
Application submitted 25 july 2019
Submission confirmation 25 july 2019
Biometric letter 27 july 2019
Biometric completed and updated on cic August 1 2019
Medical request August 22nd 2019
Medical done August 25th 2019
Medical passed September 9th 2019
Passport request and status updated with same day correspondence letter approved on 12 September 2019.
Passport submitted 13 September 2019

Arb1990

Mar 28, 2017
Lahore, Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Feb 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 9 2017
AOR Received.
Feb 28 2017
File Transfer...
March 15 2017
Med's Request
March 15 2017
Med's Done....
March 23 2017
Hi

I need your guidance please answer following questions.
I have completed my parents super visa application and about send printed forms to them for sign. So we are applying manually not online. Any body can please share process to do it manually? What to do next after getting sign documents by parents? Do you need to book an appointment with visa office? or you can do and submit documents? is there any interview ?

Last edited:

jagroop singh

Aug 7, 2016
Hi

I need your guidance please answer following questions.
I have completed my parents super visa application and about send printed forms to them for sign. So we are applying manually not online. Any body can please share process to do it manually? What to do next after getting sign documents by parents? Do you need to book an appointment with visa office? or you can do and submit documents? is there any interview ?
You don’t need to send anywhere unless not applying through visa centre, you can apply online and submitted all paper works online once you create profile
Go on this link
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/parent-grandparent-super-visa/apply.html

realking

Oct 17, 2016
Hi Everyone
I applied for my mother’s supervisa from India on August 29,2019
Haven’t received any update yet. Following are the timelines below
File submitted -29 Aug 2019
Biometrics - 3 Sept 2019
Acknowledgement for File Open-14 Sept 2019
Acknowledgment for Normal Processing -23 Sept 2019
No update on Cic account

taniam00

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
Nil SA June 3 2016
File Transfer...
June 3, 2016
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Interview........
no interview background check started Oct 4,2016
Passport Req..
October 18, 2016, application approved Nov 14,2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 10, 2016 All the glory to our God!
Can anyone tell me once someone gets a super visa how long do they have to enter the country?

wondergirl1989

Jul 26, 2019
Hi All
i applied super visa for my parents from canada through online..
I am single person and I complete all the requriements of application like my income job letter and my parents strong tie as well..
i was windering one of my friend told me that there might be less chance of an application to get approved if you are single even though you cover all the requriements..
Can anyone plzz guide...
My parents already sunbitted there biometrics...
I had the same question ,even I'm single and planning to apply supervisa for my parents ,following this post

braza91

Sep 9, 2019
I had the same question ,even I'm single and planning to apply supervisa for my parents ,following this post
It does not really matter as long as you meet the minimum requirements to sponsor your parents for their super visa application. I am also living alone in Canada and I applied for super visa for both my parents, and they just got approved after about 6.5 months. My parents live in Pakistan and their application was processed in Abu Dhabi. Here is my timeline:

Application submitted 11 March 2019
Submission confirmation 11 March 2019
Medical request 29 April 2019
Medical passed 22 May 2019
Additional Documents request 21 June, 2019
Additional Documents submitted 21 June, 2019
Correspondence Letter 25 September, 2019
Passport Request 26 September, 2019

wondergirl1989

Jul 26, 2019
It does not really matter as long as you meet the minimum requirements to sponsor your parents for their super visa application. I am also living alone in Canada and I applied for super visa for both my parents, and they just got approved after about 6.5 months. My parents live in Pakistan and their application was processed in Abu Dhabi. Here is my timeline:

Application submitted 11 March 2019
Submission confirmation 11 March 2019
Medical request 29 April 2019
Medical passed 22 May 2019
Additional Documents request 21 June, 2019
Additional Documents submitted 21 June, 2019
Correspondence Letter 25 September, 2019
Passport Request 26 September, 2019
Thanks so much ,did you apply yourself or took any professional help from any immigration consultant ?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
What documents are needed to apply for parents super visa as I want to apply for my parents super visa ??

sumisingh

Dec 3, 2013
Hello all

I applied for my mom's supervisa in June when she was in India and got her biometrics done in India.
After a while she came to Canada (as she already had TRV). We received and got the medicals done in Canada. On September 6 we received her PP request. I am wondering if she needs to get this Supervisa validated/stamped on passport at the Canadian airport while entering Canada or she is good to stay in Canada after she gets the supervisa letter for IRCC.

Thanks
I am in a similar situation, applied for Super visa online and my mother in currently in Canada on existing Visitors visa, if she sends to Canada visa office will she only receive a visitors record for 2 years instead of a visa that would allow her to stay 2 years on each entry?

Reactions: GyannahAntoine

kk1010

Apr 3, 2018
Hello All

I am preparing application for My parents for Supervisa.
3 years back their visitors visa was rejected. I was on Work permit back than. Now I am a PR.
I need a help for application form.

1. Do I need show employment history for my father ? He doesn't have a job. He just files the taxes on basis of what he earn from labour work from industry.
2. Do i really need to show his employment income ? Its a supervisa application. Can I just say he is retired ? And dependent on me and not include any employment history in file?

Thank you in advance.