+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

she-she

Mar 26, 2014
Good day! I would like to ask if my mother needs to do the biometrics first before they process the application and send a medical request? because we would like to wait for the medical request so that she can do it with the biometrics at the same time..Thank you..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Good day! I would like to ask if my mother needs to do the biometrics first before they process the application and send a medical request? because we would like to wait for the medical request so that she can do it with the biometrics at the same time..Thank you..
No you don't need to do biometric first.

Jack-Can

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Hi All, I am applying Super visa for my both parents, It asks for Purpose of travel and letter of invitation.

1. Should I book return ticket in adavce ?
2. I am planning to call my parents for 4 to 6 months, I Can I prepare Internary for day by day basis ?
3. Is it mandetory for super I should mentioned 6 months or more for stay ? or Can I mentioned less than 6 months as well ?

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1. 25 feb 2013,,PPR2.14 March 2013 Decision made. 17 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013 ALhamduLLiulah
Hi, I am a Canadian national and want to apply my mother super visa online. She has been in Canada two times on super visa (her visa expired now). Last time i applied paper application but this time will do online, i have few questions:
1: She already did her biometric last time, does she needs it again
2: As i am applying for her visa online in Canada (how to sign up online, i mean account should be by my name or her name)

Thanks in advance.

Jack-Can

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Hi, I am a Canadian national and want to apply my mother super visa online. She has been in Canada two times on super visa (her visa expired now). Last time i applied paper application but this time will do online, i have few questions:
2: As i am applying for her visa online in Canada (how to sign up online, i mean account should be by my name or her name)

Thanks in advance.
IF its already done, I dont think , she need Biometric again.
U can use any bank login details.
Refer below link

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

and then click on Sign in with Sign-in partner

anantbhalani

Oct 2, 2015
Hey Guys

I applied for Supervisa for my Mum. I applied online and Medical was done upfront.

Application Date: 23rd September 2019
Biometrics Request: 25th September 2019
Biometrics Completed: 26th September 2019
Passport Request: 16th October 2019

Reactions: GyannahAntoine

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I know all i can do is wait but is there anyone in the same boat with me?
I applied my mom's super visa online and she went through a sputum test.
Below is the status of application.

Review of medical results
  • October 8, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Looks like everything is passed.
How long do you think i have to wait?

I had to change her flight for the 2nd time yesterday.

Thank you fellows!!

GyannahAntoine

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Hello all

I applied for my mom's supervisa in June when she was in India and got her biometrics done in India.
After a while she came to Canada (as she already had TRV). We received and got the medicals done in Canada. On September 6 we received her PP request. I am wondering if she needs to get this Supervisa validated/stamped on passport at the Canadian airport while entering Canada or she is good to stay in Canada after she gets the supervisa letter for IRCC.

Thanks
Hi there! I was planning on doing the same you did. We are currently in process for my mom’s supervisa. She did her biometrics in the philippines last month. But we still don’t have an update or request for medical. She currently holds a visitor visa and was wondering if she could wait for her medical request and do the medical within canada? Is that what you did?

GyannahAntoine

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
I am in a similar situation, applied for Super visa online and my mother in currently in Canada on existing Visitors visa, if she sends to Canada visa office will she only receive a visitors record for 2 years instead of a visa that would allow her to stay 2 years on each entry?
Hi there! May I please ask for an update on your situation? My mom applied for supervisa, did her biometrics in the philippines. No medical yet. But we’re planning on letting her come to canada with her existing visitor visa. Can she have her medicals done here in Canada and wait for the result here? What did you do? Thank you

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018

Hello guys
I hope everyone is doing fine
I am about to apply for my parents super visa but before is do that i have a quick question if i can get any help that will be highly appreciated .

Me+my husband (no kids) maes $95000/year
i can show upto $22000-$24000 in my savings+ i can show only if needed $10,000 in my husband's savings

So I meet the basic requirements from my end. BUT

HERE IS THE CONFUSION

My parents are not working at all right now .. only income they have is rent from our property
they own a house in INDIA which is under my dad's name.
They can show up-to CAD $6000-$7000 in their bank account (JUST A BALANCE IN THEIR ACCOUNT BUT NOT IN THE BANK STATEMENTS) THEY CAN'T SHOW THE BANK STATEMENTS FROM LAST 6 MONTHS BECAUSE ITS NOT VERY STABLE + I HAVE BEEN HELPING THEM WITH MONEY .
SO BASICALLY THEY CAN ONLY SHOW BANK BALANCE LETTER .

IS THAT GOING TO BE A PROBLEM OR IT WILL BE FINE IF THEY CAN SHOW THE BALANCE LETTER WITH FUNDS .

PLS HELP ME IF YOU CAN !

THANK YOU !
GOD BLESS ALL

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Application date: March 08, 2018
Medical: Upfront
Passport request: March 16, 2018
Applicant country: India

My documents included: NOA, employment letter, bank statement (3 months), invitation letter (incl. signed promise of financial support), purpose of travel, last 4 pay-stubs, medical insurance (1 year), birth certificate, copy of PR card.

Parent's docs included: Bank statement (3 months), property documents.
Hi do you mind asking if parents do need to show their bank statements? or just the balance letter would be fine ?
and how much of funds should parents show?

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Sharing timeline for readers. My Mother's Super-visa application.

Applied online from Canada: Dec 19, 2018
Medical Passed: Jan 08, 2019 (Submitted Upfront)
Background: Dint change at all
PPR: Jan 15, 2019 :)

P.S.: Visitor visa rejected in 2014, no ties and financials.

Good Luck to everyone awaiting response from CIC.
Hi there your mother did not show any financial documents like bank balance or statements /?
pls help im in teh same boat my parents cant show alot of funds .