Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
My mother-in-law went to the VAC several hours ago. And on CIC application website, I see:

Biometrics:
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: June 7, 2019
  • Expiry Date: June 7, 2029

This means the biometrics was completed and loaded on CIC site? Sorry for these simple questions but just want to confirm.

Thanks and have a great weekend everyone!
That's right, you will also receive an update with biometrics correspondence later on in your GCKey Account if you linked it online.

salman tarar

Star Member
May 23, 2019
its more than 2 weeks for my mother super visa paper application but no response from IRCC yet...even not received acknowledgement letter

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
hi guys i need urgent help
i want to apply for my parents super visa application
i want to make sure I'm am eligible for that

I Came here in Canada in 2013 on student visa.. Got my Work permit in 2015.. i have been working since 2016 full time job..and am making $46000/year
my first question i got PR on my husband's behalf.. he sponsored me under inland sponsorship application and i got my PR in FEB/2019.; So is it okay for me to apply for my parents super visa right now?
Is my after PR income going to get consider?
Like i have to wait till feb/2020 and get another NOA in 2020 and then apply ? OR i will be fine with my income prior to my PR?
any suggestion would help please help me !!

K20patel

Jun 13, 2019
An update:
Applied May 02 with meds upfront
May 03: BIL
May 07: Biometrics done and updated on may 08
May 27 Passport request for mother and father
May 28: PPR submitted
May 30: PPR Dispatched
May 31: Passport collected, Mother got V-1 as she is my step-mother. Father got PG-1.

Thanks a lot for all the info and help on this forum.

howdid u do medical upfront? can we do medical and biometric both close by? my parents live far from where medical and biometrics can be done so I was wondering if they can finish both the tasks in same visit.

hsbmovic

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
guys i need help for supervisa.. do i need to buy one way ticket or round? is it mandatory to show the tickets when applying visa

sameera_rathore

Sep 4, 2017
Hi,
Could anyone reply to my query.
What is the process of upfront medical for supervisa. What I know so far is that my parents have to go to a specific clinic to get it done.
But my concern it that , do they need to take any documents with them?

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
The officer asked my in laws "oh why don't I just give you three years then?" Luckily my father in law replied "no I cannot stay that long I need to go back to tend to my land". I think he was trying to phish for information to see if my father in law would want to stay longer. (this was at pearson)
If my parents want to stay for the full 2 years would they put 730 days on the landing card? Is that what your in laws put?

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
guys i need help for supervisa.. do i need to buy one way ticket or round? is it mandatory to show the tickets when applying visa
Yes please I am also wondering about that. Would the fact that they have a one way ticket raise questions at the border. If my parents plan on staying for 2 years then naturally it makes sense to purchase a one way ticket. Please share feedback guys

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Yes please I am also wondering about that. Would the fact that they have a one way ticket raise questions at the border. If my parents plan on staying for 2 years then naturally it makes sense to purchase a one way ticket. Please share feedback guys
yes my in laws only bought one way tickets as they were not sure the exact date they were going back.

JenineJac

Mar 8, 2018
Hello guys,

I am creating an application for my mum's super visa from her account.
I've been struggling to put the application in since every time I try to, I keep get the following message instead of the Reference Key.
"You must be logged into your own account to submit an application. You cannot use another person's account."
I tried creating different accounts not knowing how else to get the application in.

Has anyone faced this issue and am I doing something wrong? Thanks for your help!

htquach

Feb 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 4, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016; AOR2: April 1, 2016
File Transfer...
March 22, 2016
Med's Done....
January 10, 2016
Interview........
Queued: August 25, 2016 - Interview: October 18, 2016
Passport Req..
November 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Touchdown... YEG!!! December 26, 2016
Good morning.

My mother in law's application got rejected because I only purchased coverage for her six months that she was planning to stay (see below). I am guessing I have to reapply again? This sounds very administrative and painstaking and a money grab for CIC!!!

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• Your medical insurance is not covered for a 1 year validity. Therefore, you do not meet the requirements for the PG-1 visa.

Neima84

Jun 17, 2019
Good morning.

My mother in law's application got rejected because I only purchased coverage for her six months that she was planning to stay (see below). I am guessing I have to reapply again? This sounds very administrative and painstaking and a money grab for CIC!!!

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• Your medical insurance is not covered for a 1 year validity. Therefore, you do not meet the requirements for the PG-1 visa.
Good morning.

Did you received this message today?

htquach

Feb 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 4, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016; AOR2: April 1, 2016
File Transfer...
March 22, 2016
Med's Done....
January 10, 2016
Interview........
Queued: August 25, 2016 - Interview: October 18, 2016
Passport Req..
November 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Touchdown... YEG!!! December 26, 2016
Did you received this message today?
Yes, I received the letter today. I have contacted the insurance company for updated coverage, about to re-complete all the forms and resubmit the fee. If you have suggestions on fixing this without all the work, I would be more than happy to listen!!!

It is strange that they would not leave me a message to resubmit with updated insurance coverage with the right term and then process the application!

hsbmovic

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
submitted application for supervisa:
Timeline :
Online application submitted: 15th June, 2019
Biometrics Request : 16th June,2019

This week my mom would be going for her biometrics.

Some info needed from people who got supervisa approved: I have applied for super visa, but my mom's tenure here would be approx 6 months. Do you know if the visa gets approved, she would be getting 10 years or ?? yrs.