New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing yet dear .
Hi there, I am in a similar kind of situation as yours. When did you get the decision for your mother's visa? Did you have to follow up with them?

taniam00

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
Nil SA June 3 2016
File Transfer...
June 3, 2016
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Interview........
no interview background check started Oct 4,2016
Passport Req..
October 18, 2016, application approved Nov 14,2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 10, 2016 All the glory to our God!
Guys is the Medical Report form (IMM 1017E) the same as the IMM5419 form? Trying to arrange my mother in law to get the upfront medical done in UAE. she is an indian citizen but is visiting her daughter in UAE right now. Please help.

taniam00

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
Nil SA June 3 2016
File Transfer...
June 3, 2016
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Interview........
no interview background check started Oct 4,2016
Passport Req..
October 18, 2016, application approved Nov 14,2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 10, 2016 All the glory to our God!
Can someone tell me what insurance company they used for the applicant to have insurance please?

htquach

Feb 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 4, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016; AOR2: April 1, 2016
File Transfer...
March 22, 2016
Med's Done....
January 10, 2016
Interview........
Queued: August 25, 2016 - Interview: October 18, 2016
Passport Req..
November 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Touchdown... YEG!!! December 26, 2016
Can someone tell me what insurance company they used for the applicant to have insurance please?
I used Manitoba Blue Cross. Easy online and quick service.

SHSajib

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Nothing to worry about. Processing times for applications for family members can vary. In the case of your dad, IRCC/panel physicians are reviewing his medicals as it required medical furtherance. His medicals could be a matter of concern considering the tests.

Do wait for a week or two before you send a web form for your dad's status (if the status for his medicals are not updated by then)
Hi Bryanna

I have sent an web form as per your advise. The below are the response:

Your application is currently being reviewed for secondary clearances. Delays during secondary clearances are out of our control as we are required to coordinate with external authorities. As such, our office is not able to provide you a definitive time frame for finalisation, howeven, we will contact you as soon as the review is completed, or as soon as more information, documents or an interview is required.

The medical status remains "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam". Just FYI, all the time I communicated with them until this time, they replied that the medical review is pending but this is the only time they mentioned something different.

I am really confused what's going on. Could you please share your knowledge/experience on this situation? Do you have any suggested action that we can take from our end?

Thanking you for your advise/suggestion.
SHSajib

Last edited:

CA_SS10

Apr 8, 2017
I applied my parents super visa online on May 10th and my parents appeared for Biometrics on May 18th in New Delhi. Medical was submitted upfront. There has been no status change or updates online since Biometrics was submitted. They scheduled their travel in July based on average processing time of 41 days and there is no update. I have also emailed the delhi embassy office but there is no response. Is there any other contact that can give some information on the status of the application? Should i consider applying visitor visa if that's faster? My parents are really freaking out as the tickets are expensive and it is going to be very expensive to reschedule the ticket in case the visa doesn't arrive.

hsbmovic

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
My mother gave her biometrics and they are uploaded,. i didnt get her medical done upfront.
So for supervisa, should i expect medical request?

jomar1113

Sep 12, 2014
Application Submitted Online - May 30, 2019
Application Received - May 30, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter - May 31, 2019
Biometrics Done - June 5, 2019
Medical Request - June 6, 2019
Medical Exam done - June 10, 2019

Still waiting for update after the medical of my mother-in-law.

hsbmovic

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Application Submitted Online - May 30, 2019
Application Received - May 30, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter - May 31, 2019
Biometrics Done - June 5, 2019
Medical Request - June 6, 2019
Medical Exam done - June 10, 2019

Still waiting for update after the medical of my mother-in-law.
are the medical results uploaded or received?

My current status for my mother's supervisa
Online application submitted: 15th June, 2019
Biometrics Request : 16th June,2019
Biometrics Uploaded or Submitted: 19 June, 2019

CA_SS10

Apr 8, 2017
Hey ppl,

I am looking for some help here.

I had applied for my parents' Super Visa on March 28th. My mother's visa has arrived but my father's status is still " We are reviewing the results of your medical exam". It has been two months since I submitted the application for my dad but the CIC has not reached out to us for any other additional tests.

As the application is now way past normal processing time, I reached out to both CIC offices in Canada as well as New Delhi (which is where the application is getting processed) but to no avail. I even called the New Delhi office but they said they don't give any details on a call and suggested that we should email the Delhi immigration office. I have written emails and completed web forms multiple times but have not heard back anything.

I am not sure what could be the next steps for me. Could anyone please advise what steps could I take to get any information on my dad's application?

Thanks and Regards.
Hi Karan,

Did you receive any update on the application yet? I have also filled the webform and reached out to the Delhi office but there is no information on the application. The application status has not changed since Biometric number was updated.

Thanks!

jomar1113

Sep 12, 2014
are the medical results uploaded or received?

My current status for my mother's supervisa
Online application submitted: 15th June, 2019
Biometrics Request : 16th June,2019
Biometrics Uploaded or Submitted: 19 June, 2019
How am i able to find out if the medical has been uploaded or received yet?

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied for parents Super Visa online Application with upfront medical on 26th Feb, 2019. My Mom has got the visa and stamp done but Dad's visa application is still in process due to further Sputum & Chest X-rays.

Our Super Visa application timeline so far is:

Online Application Submitted from India for Mom & Dad : 26th Feb 2019 along with upfront medical. First medical was done on 2nd Feb 2019 but application submitted on 26th Feb 2019.

Background check in progress started for both application on 26th Feb 2019

Bixmatrix requested for both: 28th Feb 2019

Biomatrix Completed for both: 7th March 2019

Received Visitor Acknowledgement letter for both application: 13th March 2019

Eligibility changed to we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement for both applicants: 20th March 2019

Mother's Medical Passed: 20th March 2019

Father's medical changed to "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam: 20th March 2019

After waiting until 10th April, 2019 I thought to give a call to Panel Clinic where medical was performed to check if everything was okay with Dad's medical they confirmed further Sputum & X-ray is required to be done. Sputum samples was taken on 12th April & had to wait for Chest X-ray until Sputum report is not out and needed to complete 3 months from the first X-ray. They told us to come back on 10th June for X-ray so that Sputum test result will be out by then.

In the mean time we received Passport request for mother on 24th April 2019. Submitted passport to VFS & got it back on 2nd May 2019.

Dad's Sputum test report came negative for all smear & culture tests and Chest X-ray performed on 10th June 2019. That day with he had a consultation with Panel doctor and Doctor asked us if he ever had TB, he answered No as he never had TB throughout his life. He said all good then, reports will be submitted. We received a text confirmation at phone from Panel Clinic on 12th June 2019 that reports has been submitted to CIC.

There is no update online so far regarding his medical status. I am a bit worries, why are they taking so long now. We already have waited almost 4 months now in process. Does anyone have same situation like us whose medical exam status is taking long to be updated? Any advise what can be done in this case? Thanks all!!

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Karan,

Did you receive any update on the application yet? I have also filled the webform and reached out to the Delhi office but there is no information on the application. The application status has not changed since Biometric number was updated.

Thanks!
So what is the current status of medical exam online?