+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

salman tarar

Star Member
May 23, 2019
I applied paper application on 22 may but even after 3 days its still showing that application in on transit to IRCC office can any body guide me why its showing this

gogo mo

Mar 30, 2018
Hi

I applied for a super visa and i did recieve the medical exam request on april 22nd 2019 and did the medical examination on april 24 2019 and today i linked my paper application to online so i can see the updates i found this

Review of medical results We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Checkyour medical exam request message for details

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi I am applying for my parents to come for super visa... They will do an upfront medical (st. Lukes) now they are asking them to have mmr vaccine done before going there. Is it really needed?

Another question for LICO, both my husband and I have 120k for a family of 4. i have 2 stepkids who live with us 50 percent of the time. Does that mean they are included as well?

Thank you!
Yes stepkids count in family size regardless whether they live with you.

Reactions: joymonroe

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018

Karan Agarwal

Mar 6, 2019
Hey ppl,

I am looking for some help here.

I had applied for my parents' Super Visa on March 28th. My mother's visa has arrived but my father's status is still " We are reviewing the results of your medical exam". It has been two months since I submitted the application for my dad but the CIC has not reached out to us for any other additional tests.

As the application is now way past normal processing time, I reached out to both CIC offices in Canada as well as New Delhi (which is where the application is getting processed) but to no avail. I even called the New Delhi office but they said they don't give any details on a call and suggested that we should email the Delhi immigration office. I have written emails and completed web forms multiple times but have not heard back anything.

I am not sure what could be the next steps for me. Could anyone please advise what steps could I take to get any information on my dad's application?

Thanks and Regards.

Last edited:

nf01

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
14-01-2016
This might be a stupid question but after a medical request and examination do you have to link anything to your online record or they send the record directly?

arielnana

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys..I just found some applications submitted after mine have received PPR..But mine is still in process. Are the applications processed by different origin countries?

Here's my timeline:
Online submitted: April 4
Biometrics request: April 6
Medical report request: May 3
Medical passed: May 13
Biometrics aknowledge letter: May 23

No update yet..

htquach

Feb 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 4, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016; AOR2: April 1, 2016
File Transfer...
March 22, 2016
Med's Done....
January 10, 2016
Interview........
Queued: August 25, 2016 - Interview: October 18, 2016
Passport Req..
November 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Touchdown... YEG!!! December 26, 2016
Hello. Mother-in-law lives in a small city that is a bit far from the VAC. If we delay the biometric by three or four weeks, does this impact the application?

Thanks,

mle.87

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23rd 2015
AOR Received.
July 23rd 2015
File Transfer...
August 27th 2015 - AOR 2
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 30th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 18th 2015
LANDED..........
November 12th 2015
Hello. Mother-in-law lives in a small city that is a bit far from the VAC. If we delay the biometric by three or four weeks, does this impact the application?

Thanks,

Yes, they will refuse your application if you do not complete the biometrics within 30-days of request. Best to arrange travels prior to applying if you have constraints.

Reactions: htquach

joymonroe

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
I appreciate your reply right away :)

Now, I just created an account and there’s no place for me to upload my noa, t4, payslips etc... where should I upload it? Is it on proof of means of financial support?

Annuabhi

May 30, 2019
Hi Everyone.
I am new to this forum.
Can anyone guide me about Supervisa for parents.
I arrived in Canada on PR 2 and half year back. I have 2 year NOA from CRA.
I want to apply for my parents supervisa. My parents never travelled to any country.
My income is more than LICO and i have enough bank balance to show for financial support to my parents.
Me and my wife both are having full time job.
Can I apply for supervisa for them? Is there any restriction by cic to apply visitor Visa then supervisa. Or I can directly apply super Visa for my parents.
If I can apply directly super Visa for my parents then how much bank balance and income required from my parents side.
I can show my income which is more than LICO.
But how much income my parents need to show?
Is CIC require any reason for super Visa?
Pls advise in this regard.

Thanks

winpro

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
An update:
Applied May 02 with meds upfront
May 03: BIL
May 07: Biometrics done and updated on may 08
May 27 Passport request for mother and father
May 28: PPR submitted
May 30: PPR Dispatched
May 31: Passport collected, Mother got V-1 as she is my step-mother. Father got PG-1.

Thanks a lot for all the info and help on this forum.