+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

Arysoha

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Anyone in the group recently got a Passport request and was able to get the stamped passport back? I submitted the passports for my parents to Abu Dhabi visa office on 25 August.
Any reference of a recently stamped visa would help them in assessing the timeline?
I have booked there tickets for 18 sept so hoping I can get the stamped passport back before that

Reactions: marienne_20

jasveer1989

May 15, 2016
hi there,
I prepared super visa application for my father . I have one question regarding booking ticket. is tickets are also required to book for applying super visa? or its optional ?

marienne_20

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
Hi everyone,

I have made all these email and followed up on webform. I also told my parents to do medical upfront.. waiting for reply. Any news so far?

emailed at the IRCC address :

1) proof of relationship to confirm they are exempted to travel as immediate family member
2) quarantine plan
3) application details and country of residence

Reactions: crashcat007

crashcat007

Oct 13, 2012
Hi everyone,

I have made all these email and followed up on webform. I also told my parents to do medical upfront.. waiting for reply. Any news so far?

emailed at the IRCC address :

1) proof of relationship to confirm they are exempted to travel as immediate family member
2) quarantine plan
3) application details and country of residence

I had email IRCC on 28th Aug, and didn't hear anything back from them yet.
not sure if I need to raise a webform to question about it, or to request GCMS notes

jeffhanie

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
JULY 30, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
JANUARY 4, 2016
AOR Received.
MARCH 16, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
hello everyone,

I am applying for my mother super visa despite of the pandemic.
And planning to submit everything online by next week.
Question is, what should I put on "how long they are planning to stay here in canada"?? some of my friends and relatives telling me leave it blank some are 6mons some are 1 year but as we all know super visa is good for 2 years right?
and one more things do I really need to buy return ticket for my mom??
Majority, they're asking me to buy return ticket. Just curious because I'm applying for super visa not the 6mons tourist visa...

Thanks everyone!

marienne_20

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
hello everyone,

I am applying for my mother super visa despite of the pandemic.
And planning to submit everything online by next week.
Question is, what should I put on "how long they are planning to stay here in canada"?? some of my friends and relatives telling me leave it blank some are 6mons some are 1 year but as we all know super visa is good for 2 years right?
and one more things do I really need to buy return ticket for my mom??
Majority, they're asking me to buy return ticket. Just curious because I'm applying for super visa not the 6mons tourist visa...

Thanks everyone!
we did 6 months, and we have given return tickets. godbless your application.

marienne_20

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
Anyone in the group recently got a Passport request and was able to get the stamped passport back? I submitted the passports for my parents to Abu Dhabi visa office on 25 August.
Any reference of a recently stamped visa would help them in assessing the timeline?
I have booked there tickets for 18 sept so hoping I can get the stamped passport back before that

hi there how are you>
have u got the passport back? so from reviewing your timeline, you started the application on March right? Its been 6 months/... what will happen with the tickets that we already booked earlier, that means its gonna be redundant now

Jack-Can

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Is it mandatory to send an email to CIC to resume the application? My father passed upfront medical on July 27, ever since then no news from CIC

Besty11

Oct 8, 2019
Hi,

Does anyone know if I can sponsor my Mother In Law through super visa if my spouse is not currently working?

Malar2019

Sep 3, 2019
Hello, anyone know the super visa processing time now. I saw in cic website it is 228 days for Qatar. Is it taking that long?

Iezspice

Star Member
Apr 12, 2019
I finally got my parents medical passed update today. It was a big relief as my father was referred to nephrologist and cardiologist due to slightly elevated creatinine level and early stage Ckd.
Now waiting for the final steps. Anyone got a passport request or approval letter recently?
Congratulations happy for u

Deke

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Albania
Visa Office......
Rome
App. Filed.......
16 11 2017
Doc's Request.
13 01 2018
Med's Request
23 01 2018
Med's Done....
30 01 2018
Hello. I m applying online for my parents ..but i don t know how to upload multiple dokuments in one file and then upload it to the application page ... days are running out. Help someone please