+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

Malar2019

Sep 3, 2019
I applied for my parents recently should I be sending a mail as stated in this thread, if yes can someone guide me on the mail id

manie

Star Member
Jun 14, 2009
Hi Everyone,

I am filling the super visa application. When filling out the form, specifically at “the purpose of travel section (question no. 1a) and 1b), should I have to follow the instruction provided in the link provided below.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/visa.html

Basically, CIC asking us to choose “other” option from the drop-down menu and write “COVID-19” in the description field to prioritize the processing of the application(for an immediate family member). Does it only applicable to a regular visitor visa or all visitor applications (including super visa).

Last edited:
Reactions: Humzat

AjahMack010

Jul 31, 2018
In need of advice: applied for supervisa for my mom and just received an update. The local visa office stated that she did not disclose that she was refused a US visitor's visa on the application. I am confused because in the application, the question asked if she was ever refused a visa or permit from Canada or any other country and she replied 'yes'.
In the section for explanation she did not specify which country.

The officer has asked for an explanation but I don't know how to explain this...Do I just apologize for not specifying the country?
Thanks.
Her Time-line:
Submission: May 12 2020
COVID 19 Email: July 27, 2020
Medical req: August 4 2020
Medical passed: Aug 7 2020
Updated with letter: Sept 30

Thanks

Malar2019

Sep 3, 2019
Can someone help me please which mail I’d are we supposed to send the mail fir covid also e we hat are the documents to be sent and the content of the mail please

vinay909

Sep 15, 2020
I am submitting for my mother from my cic account as i will be using my credit card to pay. i have had her fill the use of representative form. In the end they want an electronic signature. So should type my name or my mothers name. I am confused and could not figure it out. I need some advise

Malar2019

Sep 3, 2019
Is there a restriction for essential and non essential travel to Canada ? If not how can we justify our parents visit as essential please? I am pregnant and would need my parent here would that be considered as essential travel?

marienne_20

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
Is there a restriction for essential and non essential travel to Canada ? If not how can we justify our parents visit as essential please? I am pregnant and would need my parent here would that be considered as essential travel?

Just be honest and state down all the reasons i think. godbless your application.