Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
One more doubt .. if the online application is processed in osc operation Ottawa. Then what is the status . Do we still mail Canada High Comission in India. Or this holds true for all the applications from India.
Personally, I'm not inclined to believe that online TRV apps from India are processed by CPC-Ottawa. It would most probably be one of the three India visa offices or else could be even as far as the BKK, Sao Paulo, Sri Lanka, etc visa offices (going by posts on here).

Regardless of where the application is processed (it does not matter for visa stamping), your brother must email the India visa office that would have stamped his visa to confirm that he can submit his passport to the London VO

Reactions: dhillon and H06

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Personally, I'm not inclined to believe that online TRV apps from India are processed by CPC-Ottawa. It would most probably be one of the three India visa offices or else could be even as far as the BKK, Sao Paulo, Sri Lanka, etc visa offices (going by posts on here).

Regardless of where the application is processed (it does not matter for visa stamping), your brother must email the India visa office that would have stamped his visa to confirm that he can submit his passport to the London VO
Yes one really doesn’t know.. I was just curious as when I applied for my online application for a trv .. after I got the approval I sent my passport to NDVO and after I got the passport back the issuing post name was OSC Operations instead of New Delhi .. So this question .. though my application was Can plus ..

Reactions: dhillon

Zee sahib

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Thanks so much for your kind words :)

It takes between 24-48 hours to get the Biometrics Instruction Letter for online and paper apps. Sometimes it can take a bit longer (about one week) if one factors in the paper application transmission time from the VAC to the visa office.

Your consultant must send a CSE + email to the visa office if your sister does not get the BIL in the next few days
Thanks.our consultant said he submitted her application but we have no proof that he did that.he just saying that he applied on 11th june and still waiting for BIL.how can we check that her application is in process??

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks.our consultant said he submitted her application but we have no proof that he did that.he just saying that he applied on 11th june and still waiting for BIL.how can we check that her application is in process??
Try emailing the visa office by giving complete details (name, passport, date of birth, when the application was submitted) and request for the BIL. Hope it works or at the very minimum the visa office would be able to tell you if they have the file in their system or not

Reactions: mirahe94

SunnyFongo

Jun 19, 2018
Online Submission: June 9th
Submission Confirmation: June 10th

Review of eligibility not started. Does anybody have more updates applying at the same time?