+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online application timeline for June 2018 applicant from india

FastLike4G

May 22, 2018
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
RIYADH
congratulations..
please share your detailed timeline please...
well applied from Riyadh-Saudi Arabia on 4th of this month,

Travel history - UK more then 6 time and still got 2 years valid visa (2007 to 2017)
USA visited once still got valid visa for next 3 years (2017)
Schengen - Switzerland , France, Spain & Portugal (2017)
Tukey once (2017)
Malaysia twice (2012)
UAE & Bahrian (countless)

Documents, letter from my office "NOC"
6 months bank statement with 20K USD, 6 months Pay slips + vover letter + scanned old passports
Hotel Booking , Return air ticket and daily routine while in canada for 2 weeks

yesterday 20-Jun-18 got an email for passport .

yeah thats it.

Sksons

Jun 10, 2018
I was applied visitor visa 4 June New Delhi but till now no response from respect counslor,i have uk 5 year valid visa

venkat7278

Apr 13, 2018
Applied online June 6th
Confirmation June 6th
E-mail from NDVO June 21st ( mail from NDVO stating that they received the application and it is in process )

Pmalhi

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Applied for my mother on june 15th, recieved confirmation letter on the same day but nothing after. Had previous refusals due to lack of documents, and travel history.
Representative attached explanation letters also attached additional documents this time. Hoping she gets it this time. Fingers crossed.
also praying for everyone .

amlinumaaldao

Dec 10, 2014
Hi there ,

I applied for Visitor visa on June 8,2018 at Chandigarh VFS but no update after that. They didn’t even send any confirmation about application submition. If I check on VFS website it says that my application in Process at VAC Chandigarh.

I was wondering how long they take to finalize the application and in the online procession times tool it says processing time is 28 days , do they count business days or calendar days ?

Please reply

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Hi there ,

I applied for Visitor visa on June 8,2018 at Chandigarh VFS but no update after that. They didn’t even send any confirmation about application submition. If I check on VFS website it says that my application in Process at VAC Chandigarh.

I was wondering how long they take to finalize the application and in the online procession times tool it says processing time is 28 days , do they count business days or calendar days ?

Please reply
Hi..you should receive a confirmation email, if you have mentioned in ur application form or try linking your paper application with your online account which you can create on camada.ca. The days are calendar days. They are rough idea about the processing time .. actually may vary.

deepax

Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 05-04-2016 SA:02-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-02-2016
Hi Bryanna, Thanks for the response and I am really sad to hear this news that the purpose stated is not advisable. Actually in the invitation letter I have mentioned that they are coming to see attraction places in canada and to support the daughter during delivery time. and I do not understand what you mean to say in the second line "I recommend you take one visa processing status update at a time". Can you please elaborate?
For what it's worth, I know of no less than 10 Indian couples who had filed for visa for their parents because of pregnancy reasons, and not even one was rejected. So I wouldn't worry I were you.

I am not sure where Bryanna is coming from, but I haven't seen an application that's rejected because of this reason. If anything, they've always been approved.

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Ha
Thanks so much for your kind words :)

It takes between 24-48 hours to get the Biometrics Instruction Letter for online and paper apps. Sometimes it can take a bit longer (about one week) if one factors in the paper application transmission time from the VAC to the visa office.

Your consultant must send a CSE + email to the visa office if your sister does not get the BIL in the next few days
Have ur sister receive Bio metric letter???? i have applied on 13 june and till today not received bio metric letter

muba

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
For what it's worth, I know of no less than 10 Indian couples who had filed for visa for their parents because of pregnancy reasons, and not even one was rejected. So I wouldn't worry I were you.

I am not sure where Bryanna is coming from, but I haven't seen an application that's rejected because of this reason. If anything, they've always been approved.
Thanks Deepax for quoting few positive cases. Lets wait and watch. Its just been a week. As you said let me not worry and keep the positive momentum on. I will keep you posted and may need support if I am asked any questions from the visa officer to answer. Many thanks!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@muba

You really need to be more active on this forum to know the ground reality and not rely on anecdotal "approvals". We've seen several refusals for this pregnancy reason.

BTW one cannot generalize. Every application is unique.

As the OP has already applied, I can only hope that his relatives are approved. Anyways

Reactions: dhillon