Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Did anyone receive any update about their VISA application applied in JUNE from India?
Yes .. applied June 4 online
Passport request : June 22

Sandip@26

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Hi brayann
I was applied paper base TRV on 5th June 2018 from Delhi and 2day we got interview call from Delhi Visa office .im worry about what typ question they ask me and why interview..
Pls let me know thanks

whatsinaname

Mar 24, 2010
India
App. Filed.......
10-06-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Hey guys,
I applied for supervisa online on 10 June. No progress uptil now, not even the review.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi brayann
I was applied paper base TRV on 5th June 2018 from Delhi and 2day we got interview call from Delhi Visa office .im worry about what typ question they ask me and why interview..
Pls let me know thanks
Nothing to worry about.

You must answer to the point. Don't volunteer any information. Don't be nervous, be confident. Your answers must match what you have stated in your TRV application. Do take a set of the most recent evidence for each point in your application.

The officer will ask you a few questions just to be double sure that you are a genuine visitor who will not overstay your visit

Reactions: dhillon

venkat7278

Apr 13, 2018
Applied ONLINE June 6th
Confirmation June 6th
E-Mail from NDVO stating that application received and its in process on June 21st
Reviewing Eligibility Requirements on June 25th

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
applied for my parents, AOR 16 Jun
eligibility review- not yet started

expect eligibility review to begin during next week else one starting 9 July.

Sandip@26

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Nothing to worry about.

You must answer to the point. Don't volunteer any information. Don't be nervous, be confident. Your answers must match what you have stated in your TRV application. Do take a set of the most recent evidence for each point in your application.

The officer will ask you a few questions just to be double sure that you are a genuine visitor who will not overstay your visit
Thanks
Nothing to worry about.

thanks Bryanna..