+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online application timeline for June 2018 applicant from india

Pmalhi

Star Member
May 8, 2018
As some of you might know that i applied for my parents TRV on June/7/2018 and havent heard anything from them.Can someone please advise if i should email them now.If yes then whom i should i send it too and what should be the format.Please let me know.
Thank you in advance!
You could try filling a case i enquiry, but if your application is with NDVO, its useless to even email them or send them case enquiry,
Ive applied for my mother on june 15th, have sent 2 case enquires, they havent replied to any one of them.
I myself dont know what to do anymore. We applied through an agent, she suggested we can only wait.

Pmalhi

Star Member
May 8, 2018
As some of you might know that i applied for my parents TRV on June/7/2018 and havent heard anything from them.Can someone please advise if i should email them now.If yes then whom i should i send it too and what should be the format.Please let me know.
Thank you in advance!
You should regardless send them an email or web form.
Here is the link, it has both email and web form
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices/new-delhi.html

Good luck ! Pray for me too.

navdhindsa

Jul 24, 2018
You should regardless send them an email or web form.
Here is the link, it has both email and web form
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices/new-delhi.html

Good luck ! Pray for me too.[/QUOTE
I am so glad to announce that my parents have finally got their visas on 10/3/2018 after exact 4 months.So everyone out there who are still waiting please dont stress out and dont loose hope. I wish you all the good luck for your mother's file too.
Cheers!

navdhindsa

Jul 24, 2018
I would like to share my experience too for my parents TRV.
Applied paper application-6/7/2018
Status- never got changed
Approved- 10/3/2018
Passport- still in transit as of 10/4/2018
I wish you all good luck for your files and please dont stress out.
everyone will get their visas when its destined to be.
Cheers!

Pmalhi

Star Member
May 8, 2018
I would like to share my experience too for my parents TRV.
Applied paper application-6/7/2018
Status- never got changed
Approved- 10/3/2018
Passport- still in transit as of 10/4/2018
I wish you all good luck for your files and please dont stress out.
everyone will get their visas when its destined to be.
Cheers!
Yaay finally congratulations!!