+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online application timeline for June 2018 applicant from india

yogie

Jan 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Try emailing the visa office by giving complete details (name, passport, date of birth, when the application was submitted) and request for the BIL. Hope it works or at the very minimum the visa office would be able to tell you if they have the file in their system or not
@Bryanna .....please check ur PM

Reactions: dhillon

muba

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Dear Expert members,

I and my wife are in Canada now and we applied TRV online for my in-laws today 19-June. They are in India. Actually my wife is pregnant and we are expecting a baby early August. So thats the reason we are inviting my in-laws to help us during delivery time and during post natal delivery. I understand that the processing time for Indian applications is approx 28 days, however please shed some light on the next steps. Any chance for the application to be approved at-least by mid-July? After that how long does the VFS take to stamp the visa? Please advise. My in-laws are in TamilNadu state in India. Which is the nearest VFS office to send the Passport?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear Expert members,

I and my wife are in Canada now and we applied TRV online for my in-laws today 19-June. They are in India. Actually my wife is pregnant and we are expecting a baby early August. So thats the reason we are inviting my in-laws to help us during delivery time and during post natal delivery. I understand that the processing time for Indian applications is approx 28 days, however please shed some light on the next steps. Any chance for the application to be approved at-least by mid-July? After that how long does the VFS take to stamp the visa? Please advise. My in-laws are in TamilNadu state in India. Which is the nearest VFS office to send the Passport?
The purpose of visit your in-laws have stated in their applications is not advisable. But as you've already applied, you cannot do anything to change it now.

I recommend you take one visa processing status update at a time

muba

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
The purpose of visit your in-laws have stated in their applications is not advisable. But as you've already applied, you cannot do anything to change it now.

I recommend you take one visa processing status update at a time
Hi Bryanna, Thanks for the response and I am really sad to hear this news that the purpose stated is not advisable. Actually in the invitation letter I have mentioned that they are coming to see attraction places in canada and to support the daughter during delivery time. and I do not understand what you mean to say in the second line "I recommend you take one visa processing status update at a time". Can you please elaborate?