+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV visa stamping in United kingdom

Manonmani

Jun 19, 2018
Hi ,
My parents have applied for a TRV visa on the 31st of May and the visa is under process .
Now since they are travelling to United kingdom as a visitor for 6 months , they are also planning to visit Canada in the same duration (around August)
My question is, if their visa's are confirmed can they get the stamping done in London.
I had called the Delhi office-High commission Canada , and they replied yes its possible .
But the UK VFS is expecting a letter from the office in India stating that the stamping can be done in UK .
Now kindly can anyone please explain the procedure exactly what should we now.

Sharmila Manickam

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi ,
My parents have applied for a TRV visa on the 31st of May and the visa is under process .
Now since they are travelling to United kingdom as a visitor for 6 months , they are also planning to visit Canada in the same duration (around August)
My question is, if their visa's are confirmed can they get the stamping done in London.
I had called the Delhi office-High commission Canada , and they replied yes its possible
Yes, they can. They would need to submit their passports + other documents to VFS/VAC London

But the UK VFS is expecting a letter from the office in India stating that the stamping can be done in UK .
Now kindly can anyone please explain the procedure exactly what should we now.
They must email NDVO (if the passport requests are issued by NDVO) to confirm if they can submit their passports to VFS London. They must then print off the email confirmation and submit it with the other documents + the VFS fees + VFS consent form, etc

Reactions: dhillon