None
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
17-01-2014
fritz said:
thanks a lot ythadzz... :)..you really helped me...
No problem, just a reminder be sure to get police clearance here in saudi arabia before leaving the country.

iamvinz

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
Good Day sir, If I may ask for enlightenment. Im about to process my reapplication soon, still looking for a great way if OL or Paper apps. My question is ive been denied this year and the reason for refusal ain't so acceptable for me. Like 1. Family Ties (don't have any close relatives in Canada) 2. Purpose of Visit & length of stay (thats why we are applying for working permit accompanied with employers contract and LMO) 3. Limited employment prospect in home country (i know my course is way off in my work (marine trasportation) but been working in a hotel for 11yrs now). What best way i can depend or answer this reasons for them to reconsider my 2nd application? Should I send Cover letter with explanation? Is there a way to do this as well in OL apps i mean if we can attach the letter when i do OL apps? Please advise thank you very much...

fritz

Dec 6, 2013
ythadzz said:
No problem, just a reminder be sure to get police clearance here in saudi arabia before leaving the country.
yup.i was able to get a police clearance..it needs to be translated because as what ive heard, translations here are cheaper compared to other places..what are the other things that i should be getting aside from the police clearance?

ythadzz

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
lloydminster
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
14-10-2013
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Waive
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
17-01-2014
fritz said:
yup.i was able to get a police clearance..it needs to be translated because as what ive heard, translations here are cheaper compared to other places..what are the other things that i should be getting aside from the police clearance?
YEah it's cheaper, 50SR only..you need to get employment certificate with job description, indicate how much your salary plus benefits.

fritz

Dec 6, 2013
can anyone help me what to enter in the funds available for my stay (cad) page 2 of the IMM 5257 form...i dont know how much to write since i will go there for work.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
fritz said:
can anyone help me what to enter in the funds available for my stay (cad) page 2 of the IMM 5257 form...i dont know how much to write since i will go there for work.
Quote your annual salary offered in Canada as mentioned in your Job letter.

fritz

Dec 6, 2013
fkl said:
Quote your annual salary offered in Canada as mentioned in your Job letter.
thanks fkl..in my contarct , it was stated there the amount of my salary per week..is it okay i i ll just compute it to how much i will earn annually?..and that amount will be the one i put in the application form..thank again.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
fritz said:
thanks fkl..in my contarct , it was stated there the amount of my salary per week..is it okay i i ll just compute it to how much i will earn annually?..and that amount will be the one i put in the application form..thank again.
I hope so that it would be okay, never thought of this way though. But perhaps you should indicate (if not enough space there, may be write separately some where else that the calculation is based upon salary offered hourly.

ben apolo

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Online Application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Nov, 2013
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 23, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 19, 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 12, 2014
Good Day.
I cannot provide a Police Clearance from Dubai UAE.
I work in Sharjah as a seafarer last year, 11 months.
My Visa is not stamped on my Passport but only on the piece of paper.
The UAE embassy will not process my PCC application without my Visa Copy.
I lost it.
But I have my Visa NO.
Is this will be a ground for refusal for not able to submitted to MyCIC.
I already send my application online last November 22, 2013.
Received confirmation page on the same day.
Though CIC not yet requested additional docs.
What should I do if I cannot provide a PCC.
Pls. help.
God Bless.

Maling

Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi (online)
NOC Code......
N/A (SOWP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2013
AOR Received.
26-12-2013
Med's Request
N/A
Hi to all...

I just created my online account yesterday for my sowp application. I was just concerned with the question if I have a written job offer from an employer in Canada. I first answered yes because I actually have and just last Monday my LMO came after how many months. Shall I mention that I actually have one? Is it necessary? Would it be a reason for refusal since my husband is already in Canada holding TWP and I will follow him and work there. Will the VO question my purpose / intention of stay? Shall I mention that I do have an offer letter or no need to.

Appreciate your advices :)

jgelbolingo

Sep 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
Doc's Request.
03-April-2013 - NBI submitted
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
27-01-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
24-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
20-05-2014
PlasmodiumVivax said:
They can't return something that is digital in nature. I guess all they can do is either deny the application or ask for additional documents to be uploaded. As for whether they check it right away... no idea. All I did is submit the documents required and one business day after, they requested for a medical exam. I would have to guess that they do check it right away but ask for more documents as the need arises.
Hi PlasmodiumVivax,

I really need your help. I am presently here in Ontario working as Caregiver under the Live in Caregiver Program. My husband is in the Philippines right now. I will be submitting the application of my husband for work permit via online. He will be working as Welder in Alberta under the Pilot Project which does not require an LMO. The only documents required to be exempted with the LMO and will be put into the Alberta Pilot Project for Higher trade skills is the Approval Letter from Alberta Apprenticeship & Industry Training office, Job contract and Job offer from his employer. We already have those documents. I just want to know if I can be included as a spouse that will come along with my husband for the application for work permit, so I can also be issued with an open work permit even though I am working as a live in caregiver in Ontario under the Live in caregiver program, will this be possible? Once my husband is approved with the work permit, will the open work permit will be mailed to me?

I am not just so sure about filling up the form of the correct info, as these are the forms that was provided to me when I took the wizard tool. I dont' know if the form for Visa application for my husband is included on the list.

For Principal Applicant (My Husband)
1. Application for Work Permit Made Outside of Canada ( IMM1295)
1. Marriage Certificate
2. Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual IMM5475
3. Family Information IMM5645
4 cv/RESUME
5. Representative's Submission Letter
6. Passport
7. Letter from Current Employer ( just don't know if this is redundant to number 10)
8. Proof that you meet the Requirements of the Job being offered.
9. Proof of Relationship
10. Employemnt Reference Letter
11. Use of a Family Member Representative for Online Applications IMM5713
12. Offer of Employment
13. Employment Contract
14. Digital Photo

Family Member (For me)
1. Application to change Conditions, Extend my Stay or remain in Canada as a Worker IMM5710
2. Passport

Just really need help. Will be appreciated

brit14344

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Good Day!!

I need some advice. Im under live in caregiver program but i will change my employer and planning to apply a new work permit online. HRSDC said that the LMO is already approved and they already mailed it today. I already have the confirmation number. But i was just wondering if i can already apply online with a proof of submission of the LMO. My current work permit from previous employer is not expiring. But I want to process it now because we know that it will take long to process the work permit. Please give me some advice if its possible or it may just cause delayed on my application. Thanks

disappointed10

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Med's Done....
13-12-2014
Passport Req..
august 19 2015
Not really work permit is only one week nowadays :) u dont have to worry about anything :)

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Hi,
I have applied my spouse open work permit online on Jan 9th. As you r saying, its taking to get work permit in 10 days, Is the same timeline applicable for spouse open work permit as like new work permit by online? Please reply..thanks in advance!!

sol_sol

Jan 20, 2014
Hello everyone. I submitted my application online (Temporary Worker with an LMO) on 9 August 2013.
Apart from receiving an acknowledgement shortly after the submission, I haven't heard from CIC at all.
It's been 5 months but I haven't even been asked to go for a medical exam (I may not need it but not sure).
The application status remains open and it seems the process for my application hasn't even started.

I wanted to know the timeline of your application if you applied more or less the same time.
My visa office is Malina (but I am not from the Philippines). If your office is also Manila, it will help a lot. Thanks!