+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online application for CSQ -PEQ through Arrima

Kinkin

Jan 22, 2021
Hi Valeria,
Just checking if your status changed to "En traitement" ?
Hi Shahrokh, I'm trying to understand the processing timelines, could you tell me when your status changed from « présenté » to « en attente de traitement » ? (like when did you receive an email stating that your status had been updated on Arrima?)

For me it was 12.03 and for Valerie it was 10.03 I believe... I just want to know if we are actually being processed in chronological order

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Hi Shahrokh, I'm trying to understand the processing timelines, could you tell me when your status changed from « présenté » to « en attente de traitement » ? (like when did you receive an email stating that your status had been updated on Arrima?)

For me it was 12.03 and for Valerie it was 10.03 I believe... I just want to know if we are actually being processed in chronological order
Yeah, I am curious too. I think I start to freak out.
It's so annoying to see "Demande d'attestation..." when you already passed test 20 days ago.

Last edited:

Kinkin

Jan 22, 2021
Yeah, I am curious too. I think I start to freak out.
It's so annoying to see "Demande d'attestation..." when you already passed freaking test 20 days ago.
I totally understand. I keep checking my email a million times a day hoping to see an « en traitement » status update

phys

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
I passed my test on March 7th and just like you I am still waiting for the update as well. My application status is showing Demande d'attestation des valeurs transmise. I saw some cases showing that 99% received the CSQ after the test passed. I guess we could share own updates later for reference for others.
Same for me. Any updates on your side? I have been waiting 10 days after passing the test and still it is "Demande d'attestation des valeurs transmise"

shahrokh

Jun 19, 2017

Hi KinKin,
Acually I don't remember when exactly my status changed to "Présenté" but I remember it was like March 10th or 11th that it went on "En attente de traitement" and it's the same so far, hopefully we'll get an update soon in this week.
Btw I never receive any emails when my status is updating, are you receiving emails for status updates?

Kinkin

Jan 22, 2021
Hi KinKin,
Acually I don't remember when exactly my status changed to "Présenté" but I remember it was like March 10th or 11th that it went on "En attente de traitement" and it's the same so far, hopefully we'll get an update soon in this week.
Btw I never receive any emails when my status is updating, are you receiving emails for status updates?
Thanks for the update Shahrokh! Yes I get an email if there has been a change in status in my Arrima account. I have to then log in to my account to see what it is.

Looking at our update dates, I believe that our applications are being processed by the rules of first-in-first-out (FIFO) so we will just have to be patient. Hopefully we hear some good news this week

Reactions: shahrokh

shahrokh

Jun 19, 2017
Thanks for the update Shahrokh! Yes I get an email if there has been a change in status in my Arrima account. I have to then log in to my account to see what it is.

Looking at our update dates, I believe that our applications are being processed by the rules of first-in-first-out (FIFO) so we will just have to be patient. Hopefully we hear some good news this week
Hi KinKin,
My status just changed to "En traitement" a few mins ago.

Kinkin

Jan 22, 2021
Okay, so shahrokh got his update before me :(
I applied earlier: Jan 28th.
Don't worry, if they are processing the last week of Jan then you should hear something very soon, or they might be processing according to when the attestations of values were received (in which case Shahrokh's was received before yours).

I'm not sure but either way we are moving forwards so that's good news

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Don't worry, if they are processing the last week of Jan then you should hear something very soon, or they might be processing according to when the attestations of values were received (in which case Shahrokh's was received before yours).

I'm not sure but either way we are moving forwards so that's good news
Yeah, I agree, thank you!
Next challenge will be applying for PR :D
I suggest to keep in touch after we get ours SCQ, so we can track timeline for PR too :D

Reactions: Kinkin and shahrokh