+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online application for CSQ -PEQ through Arrima

Kinkin

Jan 22, 2021
Hi everyone, I would just like to know if anyone has received their values test or CSQ for the PEQ program after applying online through Arrima .

Also has what is the status of your file? Has it changed from "soumis" to "présenté"? Does that mean the file is being processed?

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Hi! I just submitted my CSQ through Arrima for PEQ 2 weeks ago. Week ago it was changed to Présente.
I guess it means that they got file, but they don’t process it yet.

Kinkin

Jan 22, 2021
Hi! I just submitted my CSQ through Arrima for PEQ 2 weeks ago. Week ago it was changed to Présente.
I guess it means that they got file, but they don’t process it yet.
Well at least they got the file and we were able to see some kind of update. I hope they process things soon...

Kinkin

Jan 22, 2021
@Kinkin it's `Demande d'attestation des valeurs transmise` now.
Ok. So it went from "présenté" to "Demande d'attestation des valeurs transmise"

I'm guessing there was no "en traitement" status

Mine is still stuck on "présenté" this is so nerve-wracking :oops:

Kinkin

Jan 22, 2021
Timeline:

Feb 04: Applied for CSQ through Arrima
Mar 12: En attente de traitement

Anyone else got this status update?

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
My status has changed to "en attente de traitement" did you get this status change too?
Did you have "Demande d'attestation des valeurs transmise" status?
From what I understood "Demande d'attestation des valeurs transmise" is the last step before final decision. Maybe they just review your documents and you'll get invitation to exam soon :)

Kinkin

Jan 22, 2021
Did you have "Demande d'attestation des valeurs transmise" status?
From what I understood "Demande d'attestation des valeurs transmise" is the last step before final decision. Maybe they just review your documents and you'll get invitation to exam soon :)
No I already have my attestation des valeurs as I did an objectif integration session... so... I am not sure what's going on

Did you ever see an "en traitement" notification for your application?