piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Here is my timeline:
1. June 10 2021 - Submitted Arrima interest with VJO Inland
2. June 17 2021 - Invitation to apply
3. June 18 2021 - Applied online form in Arrima
4. June 20 2021 - Payment request
5. June 29 2021 - Payment Confirmation (sent by mail that's why it took 9 days to confirm)
6. June 29 2021 - Invitation to Values test and List of documents required for CSQ
7. June 30 2021 - Passed Values Test
8. August 16 2021 - Collected and Mailed all CSQ related forms.
9. August 18 2021 - Got message on Mon Project documents received and changes status processing
That's quick. How much time it takes after CSQ? I recently got invitation from Quebec and when I read through the threads, it seems it takes at least 15-18 months after CSQ. I am FSW-O and have 477 points in EE and I am wondering if I should wait for EE to open for FSW-O instead of applying for Quebec CSQ.

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
That's quick. How much time it takes after CSQ? I recently got invitation from Quebec and when I read through the threads, it seems it takes at least 15-18 months after CSQ. I am FSW-O and have 477 points in EE and I am wondering if I should wait for EE to open for FSW-O instead of applying for Quebec CSQ.
Yes im going to apply online quebec skilled worker, which i hope will be faster. Previously they accepted only paper based.

also if you are applying to EE inside quebec your application maybe refused, however if you provide proof that you are not gonna live in quebec it should be fine

Reactions: piyushpth

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Yes im going to apply online quebec skilled worker, which i hope will be faster. Previously they accepted only paper based.

also if you are applying to EE inside quebec your application maybe refused, however if you provide proof that you are not gonna live in quebec it should be fine
however immigration through quebec will be slower than express entry

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016

Thanks Sanjay. I am FSW-O and not living in Canada/Quebec. Probably I will complete my application to apply for CSQ. If EE resumes for FSW-O before I receive CSQ, I will go for EE, otherwise I will continue my Quebec application. I am a french (bilingual) speaker and want to stay in Quebec after PR (whether I go through EE route or CSQ route).

Reactions: Sanjar718

Shiva214

Mar 25, 2018
hey guys

I submitted my file on 26 august under QSWP stream and now my file status is En attente de traitement. I did not send any document yet

anybody have any idea what's the next step

Thanks