+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online application for CSQ -PEQ through Arrima

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Congratulations Valerie! That's awesome news!
Now I am wondering about next steps:
Question about PR.
We are submitting document for PR under Quebec Skilled Worker Class program, right? It’s Guide Q7000?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-q7000-application-permanent-residence-quebec-skilled-worker-class.html

If yes, I understood that I need to provide Criminal Record check from my native country and any country where I lived 6+ months, but do I need to provide record check from Canada?

I read on website that I don’t, but my friend said me that yes

Thank you!

PS. I just realized that I need this check and I will wait for it FOREVER.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Now I am wondering about next steps:
Question about PR.
We are submitting document for PR under Quebec Skilled Worker Class program, right? It’s Guide Q7000?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-q7000-application-permanent-residence-quebec-skilled-worker-class.html

If yes, I understood that I need to provide Criminal Record check from my native country and any country where I lived 6+ months, but do I need to provide record check from Canada?

I read on website that I don’t, but my friend said me that yes

Thank you!

PS. I just realized that I need this check and I will wait for it FOREVER.
Record check from Canada (RCMP) is on request and not everyone is asked for it.

You don't need to wait for criminal record check from your native country or other countries that you lived for 6+ months for your PR application filing. You can file your application now, start criminal check process in parallel and then submit the check with your XEP number.

Hope this helps!

ex4edge

Feb 27, 2018
Has anyone applied in April 2021? Let us share the experiences
mine soumis : April 08

Last edited: