+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONe-key enrollment number

balrajvicky

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
I am able lo login in one-key but when I click on Ontario Human Capital Stream I am getting this

"Please note that the OINP has reached its registration intake limit for this stream. No new registrations will be accepted for this stream at this time. For more information please visit the OINP website."

What does that mean?HuhHuh??

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
limits said:
How did you manage that with all their systems being down / so slow?

I am wondering too, unless he or she means successfully registered.

It is impossible to have finished filling and attaching all the forms with the way the server has been acting, unless the poster did not log out AT ALL during the process.

Most people are still stuck at the confirmation number stage.

limits

May 13, 2015
When I try to register for the Master's stream now it says "Please note that the OINP has reached its registration intake limit for this stream. No new registrations will be accepted for this stream at this time. For more information please visit the OINP website."

Wtf? They already reached their limit in 2 days?

limits

May 13, 2015
Anyone here other than krishnat submitted the application successfully? How did you do it? Talking about Master's Graduate Stream.

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lots of people were obviously able to access the system. When I eventually signd up, my number was in the 900s.

limits

May 13, 2015
newbutterfly said:
Lots of people were obviously able to access the system. When I eventually signd up, my number was in the 900s.
Do you know how many applications they accept per year? Does this mean the rest of us have to wait until next year now?

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
ch33ch33 said:
Hi, did you submit a certified true copy of your degree certificate? or is just the original acceptable?
If your degree is granted then Degree + Transcripts (must have the degree name on it).