+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONe-key enrollment number

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Allison728 said:
No, im going for both EE and Master's stream, Master's stream has to use onekey to loggin to create profile
if you are going for EE you should be fine just wait for your PT

Thanks for the confirmation :)

Feb 21, 2017
I have no idea what's going on? Not able to log-in, even If I log-in, can't get through the Enrollment Number page?
Is there anyone who got through that? This is really pissing me off.

MEGC

Apr 22, 2016
Hi everyone,

I think I am struggling with the same everyone, reading this forum I've noticed a couple have been successful in getting through more stages of the application. I would like to summarize what we have read and see if any of those that are having success would be kind to share some of the insights:

a) you have to create an ONe-key to access a portal;
a.1) seems there are 2 different workflows to create it - one through a general link in the OINP website and one in the login page (just before trying to log in says "sign-up"). Ideally there shouldn't be a difference but apparently people say there is;
a.2) there is a "right/working" link that would allow you to enter the portal where you could somehow get the enrollment number(seems is not the link from the confirmation e-mail). This is what some have referred to as "creating a profile" which then gives you an enrollment number through an e-mail and a link to fill and submit the form application. ISSUE: 1) not everyone seems to have access to that "profile creation" or knows how is looks like;
b) even though if you have the right click to the portal it is not working or is too slow;
c) some have said that have been kicked out after long waiting times;

I am assuming the majority of us are in the same situation, just wanted to summarise all things we are reading online.

Users say the 1-800 number won't allow you to speak to a person, does anyone know of another channel to communicate with Ontario Immigration?

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
MEGC said:
Hi everyone,

I think I am struggling with the same everyone, reading this forum I've noticed a couple have been successful in getting through more stages of the application. I would like to summarize what we have read and see if any of those that are having success would be kind to share some of the insights:

a.1) seems there are 2 different workflows to create it - one through a general link in the OINP website and one in the login page (just before trying to log in says "sign-up"). Ideally there shouldn't be a difference but apparently people say there is;
a.2) there is a "right/working" link that would allow you to enter the portal where you could somehow get the enrollment number(seems is not the link from the confirmation e-mail). This is what some have referred to as "creating a profile" which then gives you an enrollment number through an e-mail and a link to fill and submit the form application. ISSUE: 1) not everyone seems to have access to that "profile creation" or knows how is looks like;
b) even though if you have the right click to the portal it is not working or is too slow;

I am assuming the majority of us are in the same situation, just wanted to summarise all things we are reading online.

Users say the 1-800 number won't allow you to speak to a person, does anyone know of another channel to communicate with Ontario Immigration?
Thank you for bringing it up. I made a call and the first few time did not get me through a person but if you keep trying someone will pick up you rather than the machine. The problem i am suffering now is there is no way to log in my one-key account. The staff did not answer technical questions.

Michael47

Feb 22, 2017
keke9010 said:
Thank you for bringing it up. I made a call and the first few time did not get me through a person but if you keep trying someone will pick up you rather than the machine. The problem i am suffering now is there is no way to log in my one-key account. The staff did not answer technical questions.
Hey man, just wondering if they gave any helpful advice?

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
i don't think so, The staff just mentioned that she would forward my email to the technic team. The call we make to does not deal with technical problem.

MEGC

Apr 22, 2016
on the Facebook page some people say they have also been referred to the technical support people, does anyone have the e-mail? I guess we can add volume to the request of fixing this bugs.

And again, if any of those that have been successful is reading would be awesome if you could provide some insights.

Right now my conclusion is that there are a bunch of server issues which are causing all these irregularities.

limits

May 13, 2015
Hey guys,

I created an account through the general link (not the link that gives you access to the profile creation page).

Is there any way to still get access to the profile creation page or do I have to create a new account? Can I just login with the general link created account using the link given by the poster above and still get access to the profile creation page?

Thank you!

Feb 21, 2017
Hi guys,

I have a question about the online application for PNP international PHD student stream. My doctor degree has already granted by the University in Ontario. What a certified true copy of the degree means. Do I need to copy the degree and find a layer or notary to certified it? Or I can just scan the original degree and upload it online?

Also "A copy of the front and back of a photograph of the applicant” does that means I need to submit two photos, one is the front and the other one is the back.

thanks so much.

diadem27

Mar 22, 2016
To those who are registering on One-Key and claiming profile creation, my advice to them...don't do that !!!
While going to https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/iaalogin/IAALogin.jsp?REDID=OINP , its re-directing to https://www.services.citizenship.gov.on.ca/register_enu/dynamicform/register/enu where post choosing FSWP (Stream tab), its asking for date of reciept of NOI (on Profile tab and its mandatory). Finally its asking the submission (disclaimer tab), doing that means you are providing false info to OINP and it could create issues for you later on.

I cancelled the submission and waiting to get NOI first.

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I created a ONeKey profile and after several tries, I was able to access the webpage that enabled me create my profile. I entred my name, date of birth, email address etc. Immediately after that I got a confirmation number, also called case number. Tried to use that as enrollment number but did not work. Still stuck at that stage.

heynow

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
MEGC said:
Hi everyone,

Heres my comment on this.

a1. One-Key has lot of sections which has nothing to do with express entry/immigration hence there are 2 workflow. The first one gets you inside the one-key and 2nd one is specific to PNP.
a2. Enrolment number is nothing but application number, unless you create this application/profile within one-key you won't get the enrolment number. The right URL takes you here directly, this is where you can create the profile/application. The correct URL is not working. Period. The other URL which allows you to do bunch of other stuff with One-Key is operational.

I feel this will get fixed as we start getting NOI...