+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONe-key enrollment number

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
Allison728 said:
Thanks for replying.
i have received an email saying i have successfully registered 24 hours ago.
but nothing about enrolment number or PIN.
did you get your email about enrolment number and PIN after the first registration confirmation email? if yes, how long did it take?
thanks a lot!
sorry i did not. I am still looking for answer. sad.

alexcinci

Feb 21, 2017
Site is very slow. I managed to login 1 hour but dont have the enrolment and pin ... And can´t find anything about it. In the other thread someone posted an address but it is also not loging in. I guess it is a wating game...

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
Hello LNAdrien06,

I had the same problem.

LNAdrien06 said:
Hi MathToStat,

Did you log back into your one key account in exactly the same way as you did last time??
Cause mine is still showing please include your enrollment number. What did you do to make that thing disapppear?

Please help. Thanks

Feb 21, 2017
hey guys,

for the application checklist. The degree needs A certified true copy of your degree. Does that mean I need to get a copy of the degree and find a a lawyer to certified it and then scan it, upload it online ?

eeprofilehelp

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
CEC
LLLLLa1234 said:
Has anybody figured out how to get the enrollment # and PIN?
Most of us have just registered few hours ago. So we have to wait for 24 hours to see if anyone receives any emails

heynow

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
eeprofilehelp said:
Most of us have just registered few hours ago. So we have to wait for 24 hours to see if anyone receives any emails
didn't you get an email after you signed up for ONe-Key?

heynow

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
eeprofilehelp said:
I did but didn't get the enrollment info in it.
So the way its supposed to work is

1/ Go to URL http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_APPLY.html
2/ Click on the Red Box URL at the bottom of the page.
3/ Sign up for ONe-Key
4/ Login to ONe-Key on the same Url as Step 2.
5/ Create your profile
6/ You should get enrolment number after you create the profile
7/ You also get enrolment email.

The email looks like this:

]Dear XXX

Thank you for registering your client/applicant for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) e-Filing service.

Your confirmation number is XXXX-XXXXXX.

You can log in to your account at any time to view your profile and start your application. On the OINP e-Filing main page, you will find a link under Case Number to start your application. You can save your application and continue at a later date. To do so, log in to OINP to access the same link to your application.

Note: After you submit an application through your account, you will receive another email to confirm its receipt.

OINP e-Filing service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/?REDID=OINP

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Please do not respond to this email. This email address is not monitored and messages received cannot be responded to.[/i][/i]

eeprofilehelp

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
CEC
heynow said:

1/ Go to URL http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_APPLY.html
3/ Sign up for ONe-Key
5/ Create your profile

]Dear XXX

Thank you for registering your client/applicant for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) e-Filing service.

You can log in to your account at any time to view your profile and start your application. On the OINP e-Filing main page, you will find a link under Case Number to start your application. You can save your application and continue at a later date. To do so, log in to OINP to access the same link to your application.

Note: After you submit an application through your account, you will receive another email to confirm its receipt.

OINP e-Filing service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/?REDID=OINP

Please do not respond to this email. This email address is not monitored and messages received cannot be responded to.[/i][/i]
Thanks for the reply. I am trying it but it says "The service is unavailable.". I will try after sometime.

heynow

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Indeed, the site is not working for sure..I don't expect it to work before everyone starts getting their NOI...

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
heynow said:

3/ Sign up for ONe-Key
5/ Create your profile

]Dear XXX

Hello Heynow, i am wondering how could i create a profile after i log in with my one-key account? I could not find a "create profile" tab in my account. Thank you!

heynow

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
keke9010 said:
Hello Heynow, i am wondering how could i create a profile after i log in with my one-key account? I could not find a "create profile" tab in my account. Thank you!
What is the login URL of the One-key portal you are using?