+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONe-key enrollment number

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
Hi all,

I just tried to log in the ONe-key system preparing the coming online application, but it says I must have an enrollment number in order to go on? I am in the international master/phd graduate stream. I searched the OINP website but there is no such things as enrollment number.

Can anyone be kind to offer some insights?

LNAdrien06

Mar 4, 2016
MathToStat said:
I just logged in again and there is no more enrollment number...
Hi MathToStat,

Did you log back into your one key account in exactly the same way as you did last time??
Cause mine is still showing please include your enrollment number. What did you do to make that thing disapppear?

Please help. Thanks

sahilg14

Nov 16, 2014
When you login and click on OINP, it asks for enrolment number. I have not recieved any such thing. Did any one get it ?

eeprofilehelp

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
CEC
sahilg14 said:
When you login and click on OINP, it asks for enrolment number. I have not recieved any such thing. Did any one get it ?
"You will need to enter your Enrolment Number and PIN to begin. Your Enrolment Number and PIN will be sent to you in separate emails approximately 24 hours apart. Both the Enrolment Number and PIN are required for you to complete the registration for the OINP eFiling system."

Allison728

Feb 16, 2017
eeprofilehelp said:
"You will need to enter your Enrolment Number and PIN to begin. Your Enrolment Number and PIN will be sent to you in separate emails approximately 24 hours apart. Both the Enrolment Number and PIN are required for you to complete the registration for the OINP eFiling system."
I have registered 24 hours ago, but other than an email saying I have successfully registered, no email with enrolment number or PIN was sent to me and it has been more than 24 hours already. Is there anyone having the same issue?

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
Allison728 said:
I have registered 24 hours ago, but other than an email saying I have successfully registered, no email with enrolment number or PIN was sent to me and it has been more than 24 hours already. Is there anyone having the same issue?
I registered the one key account and have received the email confirming that. If you did not receive an email from One Key, maybe you enter a wrong email address?

Allison728

Feb 16, 2017
keke9010 said:
I registered the one key account and have received the email confirming that. If you did not receive an email from One Key, maybe you enter a wrong email address?
Thanks for replying.
i have received an email saying i have successfully registered 24 hours ago.
but nothing about enrolment number or PIN.
did you get your email about enrolment number and PIN after the first registration confirmation email? if yes, how long did it take?
thanks a lot!