+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONe-key enrollment number

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
limits said:
How did you manage that with all their systems being down / so slow?
Hi,I submitted yesterday itself.It took a bit time to get connected to system but once connected its fairly simple process.

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
limits said:
Anyone here other than krishnat submitted the application successfully? How did you do it? Talking about Master's Graduate Stream.
Hi,

me and few of my friends able to submit application.
I did submitted yesterday.

limits

May 13, 2015
It does say on the website: "These streams will be paused and reopened periodically throughout the year until the province’s 2017 federal allocation is fulfilled."

So may reopen again. Hopefully, fingers crossed!

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
newbutterfly said:
Lots of people were obviously able to access the system. When I eventually signd up, my number was in the 900s.
yes,Correct.it was something around 2700 yesterday night..it might reached to 3000 or more.

shwetha.amin4

Feb 18, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi-- can anyone help with the below query. Thanks in advance.

What is One key sign in?
what are its benefits?
Is it linked to your EE profile?

limits

May 13, 2015
If anyone has any info on when the Masters stream application will reopen, please let us know. Thank you!

paruldadhich

Feb 23, 2017
Hi,

I have seen so many of the forum mates filling application for OINP. Could anyone please tell me if someone from Human capital stream has received NOI. If yes, at what score ?

rish1603

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Any inputs whether someone received enrolment number after 24 hours. I tried but I haven't received. Tried calling call centre but to no avail.

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,
Long Post. Please see if you can help me out here .

Below is the message (Letter of Interest) that i received in my GCKey account.

"The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.
If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.
You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information."

I do not understand if this is a NOI(Notification of Interest) or something as it does not mention anything specific other than to contact Ontario.

I do not know within how may days do we need to create the One-Key profile after we receive this Letter of Interest?I called the ONIP customer support number now and even the person at the other end wasn't aware within how many days the One-Key profile needs to be created. I did mention that once it is created it should be submitted within 14days. I have dropped them an email to answer my query.

So, a lots of confusion.
CRS:432
Profile created on 20th Feb 2017
Letter of Interest for Ontario received on 23rd Feb.

Experts need your views please.

rish1603

Star Member
May 22, 2015
I have the same query about the number of days to submit the application.

Gauravjit said:
Hello Guys,
Long Post. Please see if you can help me out here .

Below is the message (Letter of Interest) that i received in my GCKey account.

"The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.
If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.
You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information."

I do not understand if this is a NOI(Notification of Interest) or something as it does not mention anything specific other than to contact Ontario.

I do not know within how may days do we need to create the One-Key profile after we receive this Letter of Interest?I called the ONIP customer support number now and even the person at the other end wasn't aware within how many days the One-Key profile needs to be created. I did mention that once it is created it should be submitted within 14days. I have dropped them an email to answer my query.

So, a lots of confusion.
CRS:432
Profile created on 20th Feb 2017
Letter of Interest for Ontario received on 23rd Feb.

Experts need your views please.

slmaan

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
I also received NOI yesterday but confused what to do next. I emailed ontairo PNP services for asking them about further steps but still waiting for there reply. Any idea on how to get enrollement number and pin?

xiaohan

Star Member
Jan 13, 2017
heynow said:
So the way its supposed to work is

1/ Go to URL http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_APPLY.html
2/ Click on the Red Box URL at the bottom of the page.
3/ Sign up for ONe-Key
4/ Login to ONe-Key on the same Url as Step 2.
5/ Create your profile
6/ You should get enrolment number after you create the profile
7/ You also get enrolment email.

The email looks like this:

]Dear XXX

Thank you for registering your client/applicant for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) e-Filing service.

Your confirmation number is XXXX-XXXXXX.

You can log in to your account at any time to view your profile and start your application. On the OINP e-Filing main page, you will find a link under Case Number to start your application. You can save your application and continue at a later date. To do so, log in to OINP to access the same link to your application.

Note: After you submit an application through your account, you will receive another email to confirm its receipt.

OINP e-Filing service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/?REDID=OINP

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Please do not respond to this email. This email address is not monitored and messages received cannot be responded to.[/i][/i]
After I logged into One-Key account, it shows a list of services, I didn't see anywhere showing register or create for a profile.

Do I need to go into the service saying OINP first?