+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP - Master's stream - lets gather here & help with application process

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Not sure,
For our stream they don't require any documents related to job. Though I assume you may have added them as supporting documents. Ideally it should not affect but take my word as grain of salt.

Also what I know is
even if you switch job you may need to provide them updated details. Which will again increase the processing time. I would say keep your job till you get PR.
i got AOR TODAY, TOOK 55 DAYS. JUST LINKED MY APPLICATION WITH GCKEY.

Reactions: jay4121997

dharmin

Jan 18, 2023
I got a nomination in the Jan 25th ITA rounds. Have a business degree (2 year).
hello We are in the same boat. I submitted my application on 4th Feb 2023 and latest status updated on 13th March 2023 as decision in pending. Can you please let me know if you receive any update. I am expecting in final decision on our file soon as I had been following many thread and people who had just submitted before us have received the nomination.

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
hello We are in the same boat. I submitted my application on 4th Feb 2023 and latest status updated on 13th March 2023 as decision in pending. Can you please let me know if you receive any update. I am expecting in final decision on our file soon as I had been following many thread and people who had just submitted before us have received the nomination.
I dont think that many people have got. My decision in pending status is since March 8th, and today is only 13th day. Per the average, it should take 30-45 days after DIP status. Lets see.

dharmin

Jan 18, 2023
i got AOR TODAY, TOOK 55 DAYS. JUST LINKED MY APPLICATION WITH GCKEY.
Hey congratulation buddy. I got one small question if you can answer. did you ink signed the attested form or you just type your name. I guess so many people are confused with this query, It will be really helpful if you can answer it from your experience.
Thanks in advance.

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Hey congratulation buddy. I got one small question if you can answer. did you ink signed the attested form or you just type your name. I guess so many people are confused with this query, It will be really helpful if you can answer it from your experience.
Thanks in advance.
i ink signed the attested forum, the date also confusing i put wrong date and had to fix.

Vaibhav Bhate

Mar 27, 2022
Hi,
Can anyone confirm what additional forms are required for the OINP Master stream federal PR submission on the IRCC permanent residence portal?

aditi21biswas

Feb 7, 2023
Hi guys,
While filling up the IMM 0008 form (generic application form), I am confused about the 'dependents' section. I am single but I have parents back home. And in future, I want to bring them to Canada. The form says that if I do not list my dependents, I won't be able to sponsor them in the future.
So, do I need to put their information in the dependent lists? If so which type of dependent they will be (type A, type B or type C)?

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Hi guys,
While filling up the IMM 0008 form (generic application form), I am confused about the 'dependents' section. I am single but I have parents back home. And in future, I want to bring them to Canada. The form says that if I do not list my dependents, I won't be able to sponsor them in the future.
So, do I need to put their information in the dependent lists? If so which type of dependent they will be (type A, type B or type C)?
I assume only spouse and child are considered as dependeds (I may be wrong). I haven't filled any dependnts. Though in the family information I do have filled details for parents and siblings. Still I would say confirm with IRCC

For reference check this
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=343&top=14

Reactions: aditi21biswas

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Hi guys,
i say, dont worry about future. once you become PR or citizen you can automatically bring parents. if they older than 54, they dont even need citizenship exam or ielts. As jay mention, i did put my parents and my siblings info in family information.

dependent mainly wife and children.

Reactions: aditi21biswas

aditi21biswas

Feb 7, 2023
Hi guys,

I am in dilemma about my current situation. Please advise me.

I recently got OINP nomination from Masters stream. I am going to get married within 2-2.5 months in Canada. My fiancé also got OINP nomination from the same stream. He already submitted his Non-Express Entry PR application.

My question is-
  1. Should I apply separately? Then update the marital status change in both of our applications.
  2. OR, Should I wait till he will get his PR approval and then apply as an inland spouse?
  3. OR, Should we postpone our marriage ceremony until we both get our PR approval individually?
Please give me suggestions.

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Hi guys,

I am in dilemma about my current situation. Please advise me.

I recently got OINP nomination from Masters stream. I am going to get married within 2-2.5 months in Canada. My fiancé also got OINP nomination from the same stream. He already submitted his Non-Express Entry PR application.

My question is-
  1. Should I apply separately? Then update the marital status change in both of our applications.
  2. OR, Should I wait till he will get his PR approval and then apply as an inland spouse?
  3. OR, Should we postpone our marriage ceremony until we both get our PR approval individually?
Please give me suggestions.
I found the discussions on this thread : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/got-pnp-certificate-now-considering-getting-married-and-then-applying-for-pr.322782/ useful for marriage-after-receiving-nomination cases. But both spouses receiving nominations is a new one. Non EE PR processing can take a longish time and its totally upto you whether you want to get married. But if you do get married, your spouse has to raise a webform to inform IRCC that his status has changed. I am not sure whether they will allow him to include you in the application at that stage. Alll things considered, it might be a good idea for both to apply independently and let the process carry on in the system. You can then marry at a later date. But you may have to raise webforms to IRCC informing about the change in situation. Its a bit tricky overall and its difficult to know how IRCC will react. My suggestion is to approach a Canada based immigration lawyer for advice (not the india-based agent types, but an actual ontario based lawyer)