+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP - Master's stream - lets gather here & help with application process

mehrka

Nov 13, 2021
Hi guys,

I am in dilemma about my current situation. Please advise me.

I recently got OINP nomination from Masters stream. I am going to get married within 2-2.5 months in Canada. My fiancé also got OINP nomination from the same stream. He already submitted his Non-Express Entry PR application.

My question is-
  1. Should I apply separately? Then update the marital status change in both of our applications.
  2. OR, Should I wait till he will get his PR approval and then apply as an inland spouse?
  3. OR, Should we postpone our marriage ceremony until we both get our PR approval individually?
Please give me suggestions.

Hi,

I found your question very useful and very similar to my situation. I appreciate your help if you know anything more.

- My wife got the nomination from Ontario by the foreign worker-job offer stream and now we can apply for paper-based PR.
- On the other hand, I was asked a few days ago to submit my documents for OINP under the Ph.D. stream in 14 days which I filled its EOI before.

In both applications, we mentioned our spouse.
We would like to use both ways. Do you think it makes any problems in the future if we apply for both of them?

Jagshanbir

May 11, 2020
Hi, All. Did anyone apply to IRCC after receiving nomination from Ontario government under masters stream. If yes, did you receive AOR? Thank you:)

pnp#18112022

Nov 18, 2022
I have not given wrong email as I got an email just after applying which said application submitted

how can I contact IRCC , I dont have applications number or UCI

These guys skipped my application or its just bad luck

Last edited:

pnp#18112022

Nov 18, 2022
I submitted my application, I got the email which said application submitted after that did not receive any email to link the application to GC key

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
I would try to contact them and see if they were able to find something based on your details like passport/ birthdate

because there are speculations on strike so it probably would be good if you knew where it's stuck

pnp#18112022

Nov 18, 2022
I would try to contact them and see if they were able to find something based on your details like passport/ birthdate

because there are speculations on strike so it probably would be good if you knew where it's stuck
I called them the agent said it’s submitted and has been sent for verification and she said I will get AOR but don’t know its just bad luck

Annie2024

Jan 17, 2024
Hey everyone! just wanted to share my timeline as well. I'm kind of stressed out cause I had just done biometrics for my PGWP in october and didn't think i needed to do them again but I got a "correspondence" letter on my work permit (which was approved Jan 17th, 2023) that says I need to provide new biometrics for a PR application. So i paid the biometrics fee again and sent a web form asking them to link it to my application but they responded saying they can't find it... I'm confused... also i never received an email after I applied. I'm worried this means they don't have it...

OINP- Master Stream - Inland - Applying Alone
Oct 28, 2023 -Submitted EOI
Oct 30, 2023 - Received invitation to apply
Nov 5, 2023 - Submitted application
Dec 15, 2023 - Received nomination

TOTAL: 47 days
————————— Federal Stage ——————
Dec 22, 2023 - Submitted application via online portal
Waiting for update

aj6patel

Jan 24, 2024
Hello all,

I just received ITA. I have a quick question regarding proof of funds as I don't have any full time job. Can I borrow money from my relatives and friends and show that as a proof of fund? Do I need to submit last 3 month's bank statement ?

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Hello all,

I just received ITA. I have a quick question regarding proof of funds as I don't have any full time job. Can I borrow money from my relatives and friends and show that as a proof of fund? Do I need to submit last 3 month's bank statement ?
I think a lot of people do that (borrowing) to shore up their funds in the account. IRCC wants to know if you have financial stability and hence they ask for that amount. What other option do you have then to borrow if you are short of funds ? Go with that. Unless you have some other source like property or fixed deposits/stocks/MF etc..

FletcherHubbard

Star Member
Nov 20, 2023
Hi All, i see fragmented posts made in many different threads and hoping all applicants in the process of filling their application details for ON PNP - MASTER'S STREAM [Non-EE] can gather here and help each other out on some of the confusing details asked in the many forms...
I received my nomination for ON PNP in NOVEMBER. END I find the forms verbiage a bit confusing. so, if any of you have already applied in the past or recently, please comment here so new applicants can ask their questions pertaining to ON PNP - MASTER'S STREAM can benefit from the replies.
Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
Thanks much..
I am preparing to apply, is it same gckey website or different IRCC website?

Last edited: