+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP - Master's stream - lets gather here & help with application process

aditi21biswas

Feb 7, 2023
I found the discussions on this thread : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/got-pnp-certificate-now-considering-getting-married-and-then-applying-for-pr.322782/ useful for marriage-after-receiving-nomination cases. But both spouses receiving nominations is a new one. Non EE PR processing can take a longish time and its totally upto you whether you want to get married. But if you do get married, your spouse has to raise a webform to inform IRCC that his status has changed. I am not sure whether they will allow him to include you in the application at that stage. Alll things considered, it might be a good idea for both to apply independently and let the process carry on in the system. You can then marry at a later date. But you may have to raise webforms to IRCC informing about the change in situation. Its a bit tricky overall and its difficult to know how IRCC will react. My suggestion is to approach a Canada based immigration lawyer for advice (not the india-based agent types, but an actual ontario based lawyer)
Thank you for the reply.

dharmin

Jan 18, 2023
Hi guys,

I am in dilemma about my current situation. Please advise me.

I recently got OINP nomination from Masters stream. I am going to get married within 2-2.5 months in Canada. My fiancé also got OINP nomination from the same stream. He already submitted his Non-Express Entry PR application.

My question is-
  1. Should I apply separately? Then update the marital status change in both of our applications.
  2. OR, Should I wait till he will get his PR approval and then apply as an inland spouse?
  3. OR, Should we postpone our marriage ceremony until we both get our PR approval individually?
Please give me suggestions.
hey Congrats for the nomination. can you please let me know the dates for submission, assessment and DIP status on you file and also when you got approved.

Thanks in advance

aditi21biswas

Feb 7, 2023
hey Congrats for the nomination. can you please let me know the dates for submission, assessment and DIP status on you file and also when you got approved.

Thanks in advance
Applied for EOI: 09/01/2023
ITA: 25/01/2023
Submit Application: 31/01/2023
Assessment: 20/02/2023
Additional Documents: 03/03/2021
Additional Documents Submit: 05/03/2021
Decision in progress: 08/03/2023
Decision: 22/03/2023

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Applied for EOI: 09/01/2023
ITA: 25/01/2023
Submit Application: 31/01/2023
Assessment: 20/02/2023
Additional Documents: 03/03/2021
Additional Documents Submit: 05/03/2021
Decision in progress: 08/03/2023
Decision: 22/03/2023
Thats really quick. I have the same application time, but mine is still stuck in DIP stage. Maybe its because my spouse details are included in the application.Who knows !!

dharmin

Jan 18, 2023
I received my confirmation of nomination this morning. I am sure you will be getting yours very soon with similar timeline...All the best !!
Congrats buddy, that's great news. it gave me hope. Is there any way I can connect with you, it will be helpful for further process since we have the same profile.
Thanks

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
Guys please help. I know they do not assess job offer for Masters Stream, but will there be any problem if the job noc I indicated on my EOI for Masters Stream is different when I am submitting my application after ITA?

dharmin

Jan 18, 2023
Hello, congratulations for invitation.
As far as I know, it won't affect. You will mention both your recent and previous job experience in their work experience section, so they will know that information you provided is correct.
Also you can call them, they pickup call easily. Your doubts will get solved by them

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
Hello, congratulations for invitation.
As far as I know, it won't affect. You will mention both your recent and previous job experience in their work experience section, so they will know that information you provided is correct.
Also you can call them, they pickup call easily. Your doubts will get solved by them
Thank you!

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
Please what should be the end date for the program? Do I have to use the date on my letter if completion from the university, or the date on my certificate?
Also my course program website says the program can be completed in 8months to 1 year, will this be a problem?