+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ON PNP - Master's stream - lets gather here & help with application process

bpraj

Aug 1, 2021
Hi All, i see fragmented posts made in many different threads and hoping all applicants in the process of filling their application details for ON PNP - MASTER'S STREAM [Non-EE] can gather here and help each other out on some of the confusing details asked in the many forms...
I received my nomination for ON PNP in NOVEMBER. END I find the forms verbiage a bit confusing. so, if any of you have already applied in the past or recently, please comment here so new applicants can ask their questions pertaining to ON PNP - MASTER'S STREAM can benefit from the replies.

Thanks much..

Last edited:

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
I am preparing to apply, is it same gckey website or different IRCC website?

Do we need police clearance from Canada?

bpraj

Aug 1, 2021
I am preparing to apply, is it same gckey website or different IRCC website?

Do we need police clearance from Canada?
To confirm: you got the nomination certificate for Master stream - non EE?
then IT is a different portal, you should have got it in your notification or email... check that

for police certificate, yes they do ask. if you have t good else you initate and provide those evidence

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
To confirm: you got the nomination certificate for Master stream - non EE?
then IT is a different portal, you should have got it in your notification or email... check that

for police certificate, yes they do ask. if you have t good else you initate and provide those evidence
Yeah

bpraj

Aug 1, 2021
How far have you all come up in the applications? I have finished most of them mandatory ones, now figuring out on the optional forms (given as download, fill, sign, upload)

bpraj

Aug 1, 2021
Hi, this thread has gone silent... Where are you all in the application process?
I'm at the education section

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Hi All, i see fragmented posts made in many different threads and hoping all applicants in the process of filling their application details for ON PNP - MASTER'S STREAM [Non-EE] can gather here and help each other out on some of the confusing details asked in the many forms...
I received my nomination for ON PNP in NOVEMBER. END I find the forms verbiage a bit confusing. so, if any of you have already applied in the past or recently, please comment here so new applicants can ask their questions pertaining to ON PNP - MASTER'S STREAM can benefit from the replies.

Thanks much..

I'm similar boat... Waiting for my nomination... current status is decision in progress it will be good to have forum where we can discuss the process as not many people are using going with masters stream

pracken

Jan 27, 2023
Hello, I have a question regarding the ON PNP - Master's stream. I am eligible to apply but my work permit expires in october 2023, what's the processing time for the provincial nominee program and will I be able to apply for PR without losing my status?

Thanks!

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Hello, I have a question regarding the ON PNP - Master's stream. I am eligible to apply but my work permit expires in october 2023, what's the processing time for the provincial nominee program and will I be able to apply for PR without losing my status?

Thanks!

I guess the processing time is 30-60 days
And since last couple of months they have been conducting draws every month or every 2nd month.

I applied on 29th Dec and my status is showing decision in progress. So looking promising.

You can give it a try

Ln_

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020

Thanks!
@jay4121997
Hi, I wanted to reply to both but not sure how.

I applied for OINP Master Stream in September 2022 and received my nomination in mid-December.

From what I see on other threads, people who applied later in 2022 had their nomination processes in around 3 months.

However, once you get the nomination and submit your federal application you are still working at waiting for a few (2~3) months before getting AoR which is required to extend your work permit.

I will put my timeline below.

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
@jay4121997
Hi, I wanted to reply to both but not sure how.

I applied for OINP Master Stream in September 2022 and received my nomination in mid-December.

From what I see on other threads, people who applied later in 2022 had their nomination processes in around 3 months.

However, once you get the nomination and submit your federal application you are still working at waiting for a few (2~3) months before getting AoR which is required to extend your work permit.

I will put my timeline below.

Thanks for the information....i recently started seeing these timelines .. my permit is valid till Jan 2024 so little tight but should be good if everything goes well. But for @pracken may need extention

Thanks

Ln_

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
OINP- Master Stream - Inland - Applying Alone

Early May 2022 -Submitted EOI
Sep 20, 2022 - Received invitation to apply
Sep 26, 2022 - Submitted application
Mid Oct, 2022 - Status changed to assessment
Late Oct, 2022 - Decision in progress
Dec 13, 2022 - Received nomination
————————— Federal Stage ——————
Jan 6, 2023 - Submitted application
Waiting for update

Reactions: jay4121997

Ln_

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Thanks for the information....i recently started seeing these timelines .. my permit is valid till Jan 2024 so little tight but should be good if everything goes well. But for @pracken may need extention

Thanks
No problem. I think the application processes are picking up the speed for both the federal stage and provincial stage. I am seeing that lots of the PNP non-EE applicants who applied in October and November 2022 are starting to get AoR. So hopefully there is sufficient time. Will keep you updated.