Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2016
LANDED..........
24-05- 2016
Eagle333 said:
Hello michel2603,

Thanks for your wishes, I will extend these wishes back to you and your family. Having kids in the file do not speed up the process as such but it gives the your file so much weight as supposed to a couple without one. Here is CIC foot note beneath:

2.3 Assessing if the condition applies

The Regulations provide for a two-year period of conditional permanent residence. The condition applies to a spouse or partner described in subsection 72.1(2) of the Regulations and whose application for permanent residence as a member of the family class or as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in-Canada class (including applicants who are eligible for processing under a Public Policy (cases coded as FCH) under [25.2]) was received on or after October 25, 2012, the day the regulatory amendments came into force. The condition also applies to a permanent resident who became a permanent resident as an accompanying family member of someone who is subject to the condition. It also applies to sponsored members of the family class of a permanent resident who is subject to the condition. For more information on accompanying family members and sponsored members of the family class who will be subject to the condition see section 5.

Condition applies

If the CIC officer approves the permanent residence application and the person has been the spouse, common-law or conjugal partner of the sponsor for two years or less and they do not have children in common at the time of the sponsorship application, the permanent resident is subject to the condition after the day on which they became a permanent resident. The CIC officer
•issues the COPR with a condition. The officer must select “Yes” on the Conditional field of the principal applicant’s eligibility assessment record.
•issues a letter to notify applicant of the condition. Officers must print the letter for each person subject to the condition.

In order to determine if the condition applies, officers must assess the length of the relationship under which the applicant is applying for permanent residence.

Condition does not apply

If the CIC officer approves the permanent resident application and the person has been the spouse, common-law or conjugal partner of the sponsor for more than two years or they have children in common at the time of the sponsorship application, the permanent resident is not subject to the condition.

Request your GCMS notes end of next month.
Thank you

Luna21

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-04-2015..........SA email 21-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-02-2015
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
VISA ISSUED...
01/15/2015
Good morning Eagle and all! :)

Thank you Eagle for all your help around here, there's a lot of interesting info on these pages. I have a few questions if you have the time. My husband's TL is:
- App received: 03/11/2015
- System went in process: August and ecas showing "processing since Aug 25" and medical results received
- AOR received from Mexico VO: Oct 25

We havent received anything yet since AOR and as per VO timeline, most non routine cases who applied at the same time have received PPR over the last 3 weeks. Im getting very nervous, the only difference between us and the rest is that my medicals expire 1 month later (feb 25).
Now, I have a few questions:

1- Medicals expiration date has anything to do with PPR date? I mean, is it expected for us to receive PPR after early 2015 applicants whose medicals expire before?
2- Do you think in your experience that it might be an issue if we request a TRV? I really want my husband to be with me for 3 months at least in Canada.
3- My husband has lived all his live in our home country (Venezuela), but also lived in Ireland for more that 6 months... when this happens, would this affect processing times? I mean, do they have to request BGC from london VO or something like that?

THank you very much again for all your help on this thread. Im concerned since I thought we didnft have any red flags, same age, never married, no children, long relationship and in the same country, but I guess you never know...

medopharm

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01- 2016 Alhmdullelah
LANDED..........
20-01-2016
Hi Eagle333
I got email today from the visa office for interview
I do not know why.. I submitted everything for my wife . all papers are genuine and authorized , all the pictures ,
I have been sending emails to them inquiring about my wife's application , and my MP called them once before
Do you think I PUT MY SELF IN THIS SITUATION WITH THEM BY THOSE EMAILS ?
the are asking to bring passport , any emails or money transfer as a proof of ongoing relationship ,,,,,,
I am so worried as my wife doesn't speak English very well and I do not know if they will conduct the interview in Arabic or not ?
what are the expected questions ?
what is the situation do you think right now ??
thanks for your help

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luna21 said:
Good morning Eagle and all! :)

Thank you Eagle for all your help around here, there's a lot of interesting info on these pages. I have a few questions if you have the time. My husband's TL is:
- App received: 03/11/2015
- System went in process: August and ecas showing "processing since Aug 25" and medical results received
- AOR received from Mexico VO: Oct 25

We havent received anything yet since AOR and as per VO timeline, most non routine cases who applied at the same time have received PPR over the last 3 weeks. Im getting very nervous, the only difference between us and the rest is that my medicals expire 1 month later (feb 25).
Now, I have a few questions:

1- Medicals expiration date has anything to do with PPR date? I mean, is it expected for us to receive PPR after early 2015 applicants whose medicals expire before?
2- Do you think in your experience that it might be an issue if we request a TRV? I really want my husband to be with me for 3 months at least in Canada.
3- My husband has lived all his live in our home country (Venezuela), but also lived in Ireland for more that 6 months... when this happens, would this affect processing times? I mean, do they have to request BGC from london VO or something like that?

THank you very much again for all your help on this thread. Im concerned since I thought we didnft have any red flags, same age, never married, no children, long relationship and in the same country, but I guess you never know...

Hi Luna21,

R) Medicals expiration date has nothing to do with PPR, in most cases Re-med is clubbed with PRR. I know tones of people who got re-med clubbed with PPR. I don't know when you will get your PRR, but since we almost at the end of the year it might be for 2016 for sure.

R) It won't be an issue to apply for TRV but like you said your file is a none routine case it is unlikely for them to issue that. It is worth trying then not to.

3- My husband has lived all his live in our home country (Venezuela), but also lived in Ireland for more that 6 months... when this happens, would this affect processing times? I mean, do they have to request BGC from London VO or something like that?

R) For him to live in Ireland for more than 6 months will require his PCC from there to established Criminality, then CIC will request Security screen from CSIS. CSIS will work with other international agencies around the world to try and see if he is risk free. They will contact Ireland as part of security background check as well.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medopharm said:
Hi Eagle333
I got email today from the visa office for interview
I do not know why.. I submitted everything for my wife . all papers are genuine and authorized , all the pictures ,
I have been sending emails to them inquiring about my wife's application , and my MP called them once before
Do you think I PUT MY SELF IN THIS SITUATION WITH THEM BY THOSE EMAILS ?
the are asking to bring passport , any emails or money transfer as a proof of ongoing relationship ,,,,,,
I am so worried as my wife doesn't speak English very well and I do not know if they will conduct the interview in Arabic or not ?
what are the expected questions ?
what is the situation do you think right now ??
thanks for your help
Hi medopharm,

When CIC calls for interview it means that your relationship does not fully satisfied the officer in charge who is working on your file. He or she might have notice inconsistencies and maybe deception in your story and looking forward to see you face to face to dig out what they want to hear from you. You might have submitted genuine documents but there are so many factors which are considered when they are doing initial review. I have explained how initial review is being done in my previous notes on this thread, if you are interested you might want to explore my previous comments on other people's questions. Bring whatever documentation outlined in the latter.

medopharm

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01- 2016 Alhmdullelah
LANDED..........
20-01-2016
Eagle333 said:
Hi medopharm,

When CIC calls for interview it means that your relationship does not fully satisfied the officer in charge who is working on your file. He or she might have notice inconsistencies and maybe deception in your story and looking forward to see you face to face to dig out what they want to hear from you. You might have submitted genuine documents but there are so many factors which are considered when they are doing initial review. I have explained how initial review is being done in my previous notes on this thread, if you are interested you might want to explore my previous comments on other people's questions. Bring whatever documentation outlined in the latter.
thanks for your reply Eagle333

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
Hey Eagle333, you've been so helpful to everyone here; +1 for you

Anyway, I also have a question and hopefully you're able to have some insight.
You can see my TL on my profile; anyway, I had sent a fax over to CSIS to inquire whether or not they had been asked to do a security screening for my husband (since it had been over a year since we had heard anything from CIC). I got a reply saying they had completed their screening between July-August 2014.
Anyway, I contacted my MP regarding this and she was told that CIC had issued another security screening in beginning of November 2015. After which, my husband got a medical request.
My question is: do you think this means that his screening had no red flags and they're ready to issue the visa? I got excited by the medical request last year and ended up waiting two years almost, so don't wanna get my hopes up again.

rj04

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2015
Nomination.....
In Canada on TRV
File Transfer...
19-06-2015. In-Process- Oct 9, 2015
Med's Request
March 07, 2016
Med's Done....
March 08,2016, Doctor sent it on March 14, 2016
Interview........
Waived. Decision Made: March 31, 2016
Passport Req..
April 3,2016. sent April 4, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 20, 2016
LANDED..........
April 30, 2016
Hi dd0116. I applied online.

Luna21

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-04-2015..........SA email 21-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-02-2015
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
VISA ISSUED...
01/15/2015
Thank you for your response Eagle :) ! I'll try to relax then and think that they're waiting for Ireland info and that's it... This process is really stressful :-X

smupk2013

Jun 16, 2015
Dear Eagle 333,

As i send you the private message that I am looking for suggestions about my wife PR VISA WHICH WILL EXPIRES in 2017, as I said that my wife is out of Canada more than 3 years, what will happen at the port of entry and how we can renew the PR cards. Thanks

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Outlandish said:
Hey Eagle333, you've been so helpful to everyone here; +1 for you

Anyway, I also have a question and hopefully you're able to have some insight.
You can see my TL on my profile; anyway, I had sent a fax over to CSIS to inquire whether or not they had been asked to do a security screening for my husband (since it had been over a year since we had heard anything from CIC). I got a reply saying they had completed their screening between July-August 2014.
Anyway, I contacted my MP regarding this and she was told that CIC had issued another security screening in beginning of November 2015. After which, my husband got a medical request.
My question is: do you think this means that his screening had no red flags and they're ready to issue the visa? I got excited by the medical request last year and ended up waiting two years almost, so don't wanna get my hopes up again.

Outlandish,

You should request his GCMS notes. I cannot tell what is going on right now since it looks to me that his case is a none routine. It did not appear right that CIC requested security screening twice during the process. Could be they were not satisfied with his first security screening that is why they lunched a second one. Stay positive it will end one of these days.

Good Luck

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smupk2013 said:
Dear Eagle 333,

As i send you the private message that I am looking for suggestions about my wife PR VISA WHICH WILL EXPIRES in 2017, as I said that my wife is out of Canada more than 3 years, what will happen at the port of entry and how we can renew the PR cards. Thanks
Tell me which date did she left the country? I know you said 3 years.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smupk2013 said:
Dear Eagle 333,

smupk2013,

Yes she has a high risk to be returned upon landing, please read below:

Losing your permanent resident status

Losing your permanent resident status does not happen automatically. You cannot lose your permanent resident status simply by living outside of Canada long enough that you don’t meet the residency requirement. Unless you have gone through an official process, you have not lost or given up your permanent resident status, even though you may not be eligible to return to Canada as a permanent resident.

You may lose your permanent resident status if:
•An adjudicator determines that you are no longer a permanent resident following an inquiry
•A visa officer determines you do not meet the required residency when you apply for a permanent resident travel document or temporary resident travel document.

You may lose your permanent resident status in one of the ways described above if:
you do not live in Canada for two out of five years;
•you are convicted of a serious crime and told to leave Canada; or
•you become a Canadian citizen.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/about-pr.asp

You do not lose your permanent resident status if your PR card expires

smupk2013

Jun 16, 2015
Hi eagle,

It means she has a chance to depart from the airport. As i told you that from last 1 year we try to get the our son visa when we deicide to come back they not issued the visa then at least one of us stay with child. So any solution or suggestion. Thanks