OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smupk2013 said:
Hi eagle,

It means she has a chance to depart from the airport. As i told you that from last 1 year we try to get the our son visa when we deicide to come back they not issued the visa then at least one of us stay with child. So any solution or suggestion. Thanks
She might have difficulties to board her flight to Canada when she meet Canadian official in Europe. Why didn't you rotate each other to save her residency requirements?

smupk2013

Jun 16, 2015
Dear Eagle,

It means no chance to enter Canada. if she get a direct flight to Canada then she face a problem only when boarding from the destination. Thanks

girl1973

Mar 29, 2015
Hi,
I have been been following this post since day one, finally my turn to ask!
Our VO office is Cuba, our file has been there since April 2nd, had a request for new schedule A and letter explaining the relationship with my husbands children mother in June, in September they were assessing our file, on November 17th they said our file was waiting to be reviewed by the agent in charge of the file. Cuba's wait time is 10 month, allot of ppl find out that they are in the interview pile when they ask for updates (sometimes they know after a few months) we haven't been told that my husband will have an interview.
We are the same age, each have 2 children, we married after one year of dating I travel there every 2 to 3 months and update the VO with plane tickets and pics regularly(my consultant does).
No we haven't ordered out notes from CIC.
Any thoughts?? Starting to go crazy!!!
Thanks for your time..

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smupk2013 said:
Dear Eagle,

It means no chance to enter Canada. if she get a direct flight to Canada then she face a problem only when boarding from the destination. Thanks
I was just giving you information based on CIC website now it is up to you to try. She can be shown grace then allowed in. I also encourage her to board a direct flight to Canada, but I know it is very hard to find those ones. Good luck smupk2013.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
girl1973 said:
Hi,
I have been been following this post since day one, finally my turn to ask!
Our VO office is Cuba, our file has been there since April 2nd, had a request for new schedule A and letter explaining the relationship with my husbands children mother in June, in September they were assessing our file, on November 17th they said our file was waiting to be reviewed by the agent in charge of the file. Cuba's wait time is 10 month, allot of ppl find out that they are in the interview pile when they ask for updates (sometimes they know after a few months) we haven't been told that my husband will have an interview.
We are the same age, each have 2 children, we married after one year of dating I travel there every 2 to 3 months and update the VO with plane tickets and pics regularly(my consultant does).
No we haven't ordered out notes from CIC.
Any thoughts?? Starting to go crazy!!!
Thanks for your time..
Well, since there is no child coming out of your union PA still falls under conditional PR. I cannot say if you will be called for interview or not, but I recommend you to request GCMS notes as soon as possible to be able to have idea of your file.

smupk2013

Jun 16, 2015
Dear Eagle,

My 2 years old son with her which got the PR and what will happen to him, if they not allowed her. I read on the CIC website that if you not lying under the 3 categories for which they count the day in your residency obligation then you have a solid reason for H& C base.

Humanitarian and compassionate grounds

If you are unable to meet the residency obligation, CIC will consider any compelling humanitarian and compassionate factors in your individual circumstances that may justify the retention of permanent resident status.

CIC will notify you if this additional assessment is required.

Please let me know it will work for my wife. because we have a proof that we applied for our son TRV three times and they refused. Thanks

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
Eagle333 said:
Outlandish,

You should request his GCMS notes. I cannot tell what is going on right now since it looks to me that his case is a none routine. It did not appear right that CIC requested security screening twice during the process. Could be they were not satisfied with his first security screening that is why they lunched a second one. Stay positive it will end one of these days.

Good Luck
Thanks for the insight, Eagle. I did order his notes and got them today......and well, I'm so disappointed because the last set of notes had some odd things under the "activity" title. I emailed CIC asking SPECIFICALLY about those activities and referring to the GCMS notes.

This time when I ordered the notes, guess what, they conveniently removed the ENTIRE activity section from the notes :) (sarcastic smile) Basically, everything else has stayed the same (criminality; not started, security; blank--order date was Nov 17 for notes so hopefully it has changed by now) but there's a "Note" that has been blanked out so I don't even know what that's for. They've also changed the officer, not sure if that's unusual.

Raz3

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-10-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014....remeds October 3 2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2014...DNA results August 11 2016
Interview........
sceduled for April 2016....passed
Passport Req..
DM June 27 2017....Praying for the day
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Counting every second...Happiest day of my life
Eagle333 said:
Well, since there is no child coming out of your union PA still falls under conditional PR. I cannot say if you will be called for interview or not, but I recommend you to request GCMS notes as soon as possible to be able to have idea of your file.

Hi eagle,

Does VO always interview couples with step children?

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raz3 said:
Hi eagle,

Does VO always interview couples with step children?
Not necessarily but for this case you just highlighted each person has 2 kids of their own from different marriages or relationship, which dos not waved the condition on PA's PR once issued. If this couple had a child from their union that would canceled out that condition on PA's PR.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Outlandish said:
Thanks for the insight, Eagle. I did order his notes and got them today......and well, I'm so disappointed because the last set of notes had some odd things under the "activity" title. I emailed CIC asking SPECIFICALLY about those activities and referring to the GCMS notes.

This time when I ordered the notes, guess what, they conveniently removed the ENTIRE activity section from the notes :) (sarcastic smile) Basically, everything else has stayed the same (criminality; not started, security; blank--order date was Nov 17 for notes so hopefully it has changed by now) but there's a "Note" that has been blanked out so I don't even know what that's for. They've also changed the officer, not sure if that's unusual.
They are doing something which they don't want you to know. It is very sad since they blanked some useful information which you want answers for. Stay positive someday it will come to an end.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smupk2013 said:
Dear Eagle,

My 2 years old son with her which got the PR and what will happen to him, if they not allowed her. I read on the CIC website that if you not lying under the 3 categories for which they count the day in your residency obligation then you have a solid reason for H& C base.

Humanitarian and compassionate grounds

If you are unable to meet the residency obligation, CIC will consider any compelling humanitarian and compassionate factors in your individual circumstances that may justify the retention of permanent resident status.

CIC will notify you if this additional assessment is required.

Please let me know it will work for my wife. because we have a proof that we applied for our son TRV three times and they refused. Thanks
I cannot say it will work or not, but I wish it turn out to be a positive situation when she lands with the child at the airport.

sammer2211

Dec 12, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Hi Eagle
Have a quick question for you.
I filed my application under Spousal Category on 10th June 2015. Received the AOR on 16th July 2015. The sponsor has been approved on 12th August 2015 and the file was transferred to local office New Delhi and the processing on the file began on 14th August 2015. I have sent the complete fee, police clearance certificate & medical with the application package. The latest status what shows on the website is "Medical has been received".

Now the thing is that i have no idea on which stage my application is. Can you help me figure this out please. Thanks.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sammer2211 said:
Hi Eagle
Have a quick question for you.
I filed my application under Spousal Category on 10th June 2015. Received the AOR on 16th July 2015. The sponsor has been approved on 12th August 2015 and the file was transferred to local office New Delhi and the processing on the file began on 14th August 2015. I have sent the complete fee, police clearance certificate & medical with the application package. The latest status what shows on the website is "Medical has been received".

Now the thing is that i have no idea on which stage my application is. Can you help me figure this out please. Thanks.
Hello sammer,

Your file will be opened for initial review in January, if you want to confirm it request your GCMS note now you will not see any activities on your file yet. For sure your file has a bring forward date on it so that it cannot be left out. My advice is you should hang on until end of next month.

sammer2211

Dec 12, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Eagle333 said:
Hello sammer,

Your file will be opened for initial review in January, if you want to confirm it request your GCMS note now you will not see any activities on your file yet. For sure your file has a bring forward date on it so that it cannot be left out. My advice is you should hang on until end of next month.
Thank you so much for the quick reply. Its good to have an idea of how things work.

sammer2211

Dec 12, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Eagle333 said:
Hello sammer,

Can you please tell me that what is exactly is bring forward time and is it case specific or a general timeline set universally ?
Thanks