+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP-tech draw (29th July 2020) NOI

karan1318

Aug 25, 2019
thanks @karan1318 . Yes we are arranging all the pay slips. But should we try and get the reference letters with the salary mentioned ? Though we will be submitting our employment contract that will detail the salary details. Did you have the salary mentioned for your reference letter ?
Out of 3 letters, one didnt have the salary mentioned on it.

moinakghoshal

Apr 26, 2020
Also @karan1318 regarding the passport it is mentioned that your passport should be valid for next 2 years. If not you are required to provide an explanation. Kindly let me know a bit more on this criteria as my husband's passport is expiring next year march i.e. March 2021 so we thought of getting it renewed in December

Where did you read about this? I did not see any such line in the instructions.. :/

viniz

Jul 30, 2018
Hi all,
I have a query.
While completing the oinp application is there any section where previous visa refusal to canada/other countries asked?

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hi all,
I have a query.
While completing the oinp application is there any section where previous visa refusal to canada/other countries asked?
Hey,
Not that I remember, I don't think so
Let experts answer this one

LegalSoul

Aug 3, 2020
Guys who have been in DIP for more than 2 weeks, how do you think, is it possible to get nominated today right before tomorrow's draw? :eek:

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi All,
My indian passport gets expired on September 2021. Do you think I need to renew it before onip application ? Or just go ahead with old passport and submit ? After renewal, obviously passport number changes and will my IELTS trf will be valid (since result has old passport details)? BTW I received onip noi Oct 15.

madhuri25

Dec 5, 2019
Hi Guys,

I received nomination from OINP on oct 15th (OINP draw 29th july) and eagerly waiting for ITA. However, I am planning to get married after ITA before submitting my application. Is it advisable to get married before AOR as i already have 600 extra points or will that impact my nomination. Please help.