+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP-tech draw (29th July 2020) NOI

LegalSoul

Aug 3, 2020
Anyone stuck in the assessment since 14th Sept.?
Yep, stuck as well... Assessment since Sep 8.

NOI - Jul 29
Submitted - Aug 27
Assessment - Sep 8
DIP - Waiting

The transition from Submitted to Assessment happened too fast, but the current delay will restore the balance I guess .___.

Reactions: amogh16

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Yep, stuck as well... Assessment since Sep 8.

NOI - Jul 29
Submitted - Aug 27
Assessment - Sep 8
DIP - Waiting

The transition from Submitted to Assessment happened too fast, but the current delay will restore the balance I guess .___.
I got ADR last Friday, submitted this Monday, status is still same "Waiting for Information" lol.

LegalSoul

Aug 3, 2020
I got ADR last Friday, submitted this Monday, status is still same "Waiting for Information" lol.
Were you also in the Assessment stage before that ADR?
Oh well... It feels like applications with Submitted and Assessment are being slowed down.
Is it the second wave of the virus or some other factors... who knows. However, the processing times are still much shorter than just a few years ago. So, staying positive and waiting!

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Were you also in the Assessment stage before that ADR?
Oh well... It feels like applications with Submitted and Assessment are being slowed down.
Is it the second wave of the virus or some other factors... who knows. However, the processing times are still much shorter than just a few years ago. So, staying positive and waiting!
Yes, got ADR after 29 days into assessment and my application has crossed 60 days since submission.

robstark1255

Mar 1, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
03-07-19
NOI 29 July
App Sub: 1 Sep
Assessment 16 Sep...........................................
Seems processing time has increased. AFAIK it was ~50 recently.