+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP-tech draw (29th July 2020) NOI

Arash.g

Apr 15, 2020
if there is anyone who submitted, and has had the status updated to "Assessment" or "Decision in progress" please let the others know about the pace of application process. for CEC Candidates who received NOI on 13 May, the process time was as low as 28 days to even more than 2 and half months.
it would be beneficial to all if we make this thread more active
TNX in Advance

Arash.g

Apr 15, 2020
Hello
I have got NOI under this Tech Draw, NOC code 2173. I awaiting for approval.

I read some other threads on previous tech draws and gotta know there is something called as AOR so wondering what that is ,
Although rejection rate is low - they quite diligently check relevance of NOC code with recent work exp, Language ability and Proof of funds
Have You submitted? What is your Status? if possible please share your Status timeline

Arash.g

Apr 15, 2020
Hi, how do I accept the nomination and where do I need to pay the fees?
Have You submitted? What is your Status? if possible please share your Status timeline milestones if it has changed from Submitted to "Assessment" or "Decision in progress"

Arash.g

Apr 15, 2020
hi All,
I can see interest message in EE profile but no email. How to proceed.
Have You submitted? What is your Status? if possible please share your Status timeline milestones if it has changed from Submitted to "Assessment" or "Decision in progress"

Arash.g

Apr 15, 2020
Hi..Is anyone else having issues logging into the OINP portal today? I have been trying to log in all morning but I keep getting an error.

karan1318

Aug 25, 2019
if there is anyone who submitted, and has had the status updated to "Assessment" or "Decision in progress" please let the others know about the pace of application process. for CEC Candidates who received NOI on 13 May, the process time was as low as 28 days to even more than 2 and half months.
it would be beneficial to all if we make this thread more active
TNX in Advance
Application Submitted - 16th Aug 2020
Changed to Assessment - 2nd September 2020

SVJO123

Aug 18, 2020
Noi: 29th July
Submitted: 27th Aug

Is there anyone who submitted around the same time but application moved to assessment?