Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Guys need a little help, Is OINP application similar to EE profile when it comes to Work history ? Meaning, do we only have to submit reference letter for the period for which we are claiming points for CRS ?
IF so where do we mention the entire work history in OINP (like the personal history of EE) ?

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Dear All , kindly provide some insights on how much time does it take to move from DIP to Nomination phase? Have all the members in the group received the nominations ?

ran6223

Dec 7, 2020
My application status is also DIP from 1st of January. Why is that they have approved a lot of applications in the month of October and November and a few like me are still waiting to get Approved? Does anyone have any idea about it? It's about four and half months since I submitted my application. The wait is too long.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
My application status is also DIP from 1st of January. Why is that they have approved a lot of applications in the month of October and November and a few like me are still waiting to get Approved? Does anyone have any idea about it? It's about four and half months since I submitted my application. The wait is too long.
When did you submit your application?

ran6223

Dec 7, 2020
I tried to reach out to them but it goes to their voicemail. They give a standard reply to the email that your application will be processed soon. Is there any other way to reach out to them? Please suggest.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I tried to reach out to them but it goes to their voicemail. They give a standard reply to the email that your application will be processed soon. Is there any other way to reach out to them? Please suggest.
All you can do is wait, try calling them again. 4+ months is too long, they were finalizing applications within 90 days before.

mdp14.2005

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
I tried as well and they provided standard reply on email. My application is in DIP since 11-Dec-2020 and it has been more than 90 days from submission date.

ran6223

Dec 7, 2020
I tried as well and they provided standard reply on email. My application is in DIP since 11-Dec-2020 and it has been more than 90 days from submission date.
Hey I just got approved yesterday. I reached out to them on call and fortunately this time it went through without going to the voice mail. I suggest you reach out to them on call asap and they'll approve your application too. All the best.

Reactions: mdp14.2005

mdp14.2005

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Hey I just got approved yesterday. I reached out to them on call and fortunately this time it went through without going to the voice mail. I suggest you reach out to them on call asap and they'll approve your application too. All the best.
Thank you for suggestion.