+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP HCP Stream - Application submitted in November 2017

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Yes lala i believe you should act a little fast here and dont take any chances or delays, they usually do reply after a day's time...all the best girl, praying for you !!!
Thanka buddy...
If it was not the bank causing delay..I was supposed to submit the application by 8th

Reactions: Jalolo

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
I personally called them and confirmed after registering the 14 days deadline is considered and the NOI expiry date is no longer important.
The call representative assured that their will be an extension in the days due to the technical issue also informed about the mail I sent , which she successfully tracked:)

Last edited:

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
I believe more in mid-to-end 2018. The provincial processing has been faster this year, but the federal processing is still slower for PNPs.

According to Immitracker, Ontario PNP processing had the slowest PPR within 258 days and the fastest within 126 days, while the average timeline is 189 days for a PPR. That´s six months and ten days.

This means that even if we are nominated late december, get an ITA by the first draw of 2018 and apply by january 15, we will probably receive the PPR by early august. Count around another month for sending passports and receiving your CoPR.

This makes our most likely landing period somewhere between late september and exactly one year from now - or even later. If the nominations happen in 2018, this will mean a couple extra months of delay. In my personal case, if this happens, I´ll delay my federal application on purpose to march/april, to not run the risk of having to land in Canada during the peak of the winter.

Good luck for all of us!
Thanks for your input. When you say about delaying your federal application you meant not accepting an ITA? I thought you had one year since medicals were done, so isn't it better to simply take the medical test a bit later, not right after getting an ITA?

Last edited:

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
If you are thinking of shifting to the new country in Feb 2018, I am assuming that you would have received OINP nomination by then, so your new job change would not effect the nomination bit. Again if you join the new company after receiving ITA, it would not effect your CIC process since your ITA was issued on the basis of your earlier EE profile and OINP nomination. Yes, it would be wise to send OINP an email informing them of the new job in the new country but it would not have any adverse effect on your application submitted with CIC as there is nothing wrong in changing jobs while PR application is in process. Both OINP and CIC will assess the application based on the work experience for which you had claimed CRS points so whatever designation / status you have in your new job position will again not affect your application in process.
As far as PCC is concerned, that you would have to provide for the current resident country anyways.

Ultimately its your decision. Whatever is suitable to your circumstances will be the best decision for you, we can only give our opinion on the immigration application processes but i understand there are many other things you would have to consider before making this big change.

Good luck.
Thanks. Ideally I would move in between i.e. after nomination and before ITA, but this gap is impossible to predict now. I would not like to move while my OINP is still in progress, but the decision cannot wait that long. Well...

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
I mailed them at the aforementioned mail with the details of my EE file number.
As far as the call is concerned I was not able to connect to any officer in person..it was a recorded tape running and suggesting to mail queries regarding technical issues at the abovementioned email id
Call them at this number
+1 (416) 327-0374

Then press 1 for English, press 3 for HCP stream and then press 0 for the operator. You should be able to get thru.

Good luck

Reactions: Lala1234 and M DEV

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Correct me if am wrong on numbers.
There were 594 nominations left as on October10. After a month exactly (Nov10), assuming all the applicants gets nominated they processed around 250 applicants.

By Nov1-Nov7, judging from immitracker and various other threads there may be around 150 applicants max.
If all goes well, we all may get nominated before 2018.
Many people have registered but haven't submitted yet. Those people could increase that number a lot. Also, there are the Master's and PhD graduates most of whom are probably still being processed. I hope we HCP people who submitted within the first few days will make it among the 347, but I think many who haven't already submitted will be postponed until January 2018. We'll just have to keep waiting and seeing and praying for now.

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for your input. When you say about delaying your federal application you meant not accepting an ITA? I thought you had one year since medicals were done, so isn't it better to simply take the medical test a bit later, not right after getting an ITA?
You have 90 days to apply. I´ll take by most 15 days to gather EE papers (brazilian PCC is instant, just update bank statements, order updated translations and book medical exam), so all I have to do is delay the AOR by sumbitting it around the 70th day after ITA.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
You have 90 days to apply. I´ll take by most 15 days to gather EE papers (brazilian PCC is instant, just update bank statements, order updated translations and book medical exam), so all I have to do is delay the AOR by sumbitting it around the 70th day after ITA.
What do you need to order updated translations of? Anything besides your updated bank statements?

Mike sammy

Nov 5, 2017
Should I apply for pnp my self or a consultant .and pls guide my overall score is 7..List 6.5. Read 6.5. Writing 7. Speaking 7.5.should I apply for pnp my crs is expected to be 340

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
What do you need to order updated translations of? Anything besides your updated bank statements?
Just the bank statements, plus one of the banks PoF letter. I´ve sent my wife´s account manager a template in english and in portuguese, but she signed the portuguese version, because she said her legal division told her not to sign anything in a language she isn´t fluent. And the PCCs translations, since I won´t need them now for OINP but I´ll need them later.

Reactions: trumprefugee

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Many people have registered but haven't submitted yet. Those people could increase that number a lot. Also, there are the Master's and PhD graduates most of whom are probably still being processed. I hope we HCP people who submitted within the first few days will make it among the 347, but I think many who haven't already submitted will be postponed until January 2018. We'll just have to keep waiting and seeing and praying for now.
Is it a queue system ( first come first serve) or is it the first 347 that get processed and nominated ?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Is it a queue system ( first come first serve) or is it the first 347 that get processed and nominated ?
I believe the first 347 that get processed and nominated. They process different people's applications at different rates, i.e., people who submitted on the same day might not have the same timeline.

Reactions: Nabs17

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
I believe the first 347 that get processed and nominated. They process different people's applications at different rates, i.e., people who submitted on the same day might not have the same timeline.
So it all depends on how good / clean / organised our application is.
Good luck every one.
I would certainly like to land beginning of the summer, so that my kids can settle in and we can organise their schools before the fall term starts. Its difficult to move in the middle of an academic year.
Hoping for the best

Reactions: M DEV

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
So it all depends on how good / clean / organised our application is.
Good luck every one.
I would certainly like to land beginning of the summer, so that my kids can settle in and we can organise their schools before the fall term starts. Its difficult to move in the middle of an academic year.
Hoping for the best
I would tend to think that those with no dependents are quicker than complete families. Also, some have their documents originally issued in English, some need translations, etc.