+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP HCP Stream - Application submitted in November 2017

jobayed

Aug 19, 2017
Thanks Sundar.
But, as I have submitted my profile. And now I can not change any info. So if I want to add some extra fund, what will be the best possible way. I have my PF and some amount in my savings account.

Jalolo

Sep 20, 2017
Malaysia
Hi everyone, my submission is still under process cz my attorney is on it. I will update the thread as its submitted. My details:
Profile created: 11th july '17
Received NOI : 12th july '17
CRS score : 423

All the best guys !!! May the process speed in a smooth culmination of points awarded to every one.ameen

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
I have submitted my profile on 5th November.
Present status: Submitted

I have already ordered for duplicate copy of ECA to WES for OINP on 6th November and WES confirmed the service is done. I got the payment receipt over mail. Is there anyone, who can comment on this mater? Cause I am a bit confused that am I in right track or not.

You are right on track. It is wise to order duplicate copy of ECA for OINP upfront as they do ask for this document when they are assessing your application. I had not submitted it upfront so i received an additional document request (ADR) at the time of assessment. It took me 3-4 days at that time to submit the duplicate ECA which only delays the process of assessment.

If WES has confirmed that the service is done then they have already shared your ECA with OINP.

Good luck.

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Application submitted: Nov 6th

I have just created a thread regarding my personal situation, your input is appreciated:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/changing-country-of-residence-after-submitting-application.527465/

Thanks!

Hi,

I don't see how your move to another country for a year on work could jeopardize your plans to move to Canada. Now that you have submitted your application with OINP, as of now there is nothing more to be done as far as your process to immigrate to Canada is concerned.
If OINP follows its old timeline then your application will be assessed and you can hope to receive nomination within 30-60 days of submission; meaning by the end of the year,
Having said that, OINP is yet to announce its balance quota for 2017 which they shall most likely do either on the 10th of Nov which is friday or 13th Nov - monday. You can follow the link below for their update.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html

Only after their announcement on number of nominations left and the processing time that they will take for November 2017 applications, would you come to know by when your nomination will be issued. They have also mentioned on their PROGRAM UPDATES page on 2nd Nov that if their nomination quota for this year gets exhausted they will issue nomination certificate to this year applicants only in early 2018.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

After receiving nomination you will then wait for the ITA and then commence your post ITA process in early 2018. If by that time you have already shifted to the new country on your new job you will have to add the employment letter of this new job and perhaps your job roles also in the Express Entry post ITA processing. You can get your medicals done in the new country also. Then you can make your submission online from the new country also. However i would suggest that before leaving your present resident country you should get your PCC issued.

For all PNP applicants the time CIC is taking to process post ITA applications is around 5-6 months. So if you get your visa stamped after say 8-9 months from now you would have passed at least half of next year. You will get 12 months to land in Canada from the date you had your medicals completed. So, I'm assuming that if you got them done in Feb - Mar 2018 after receiving ITA and shifting to the new country you would get a whole year that is till Mar 2019 to land in Canada and by that time your 12 month work contract with your new company would have completed.

This is my opinion taking into consideration the timelines and processing of OINP and Express Entry.

Please have other seniors to also comment and share their feedback and views as its a big decision for you.

Good luck on all your new ventures.

Reactions: sundar17feb99

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi,

I don't see how your move to another country for a year on work could jeopardize your plans to move to Canada. Now that you have submitted your application with OINP, as of now there is nothing more to be done as far as your process to immigrate to Canada is concerned.
If OINP follows its old timeline then your application will be assessed and you can hope to receive nomination within 30-60 days of submission; meaning by the end of the year,
Having said that, OINP is yet to announce its balance quota for 2017 which they shall most likely do either on the 10th of Nov which is friday or 13th Nov - monday. You can follow the link below for their update.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html

Only after their announcement on number of nominations left and the processing time that they will take for November 2017 applications, would you come to know by when your nomination will be issued. They have also mentioned on their PROGRAM UPDATES page on 2nd Nov that if their nomination quota for this year gets exhausted they will issue nomination certificate to this year applicants only in early 2018.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

After receiving nomination you will then wait for the ITA and then commence your post ITA process in early 2018. If by that time you have already shifted to the new country on your new job you will have to add the employment letter of this new job and perhaps your job roles also in the Express Entry post ITA processing. You can get your medicals done in the new country also. Then you can make your submission online from the new country also. However i would suggest that before leaving your present resident country you should get your PCC issued.

For all PNP applicants the time CIC is taking to process post ITA applications is around 5-6 months. So if you get your visa stamped after say 8-9 months from now you would have passed at least half of next year. You will get 12 months to land in Canada from the date you had your medicals completed. So, I'm assuming that if you got them done in Feb - Mar 2018 after receiving ITA and shifting to the new country you would get a whole year that is till Mar 2019 to land in Canada and by that time your 12 month work contract with your new company would have completed.

This is my opinion taking into consideration the timelines and processing of OINP and Express Entry.

Please have other seniors to also comment and share their feedback and views as its a big decision for you.

Good luck on all your new ventures.

Thanks for your in-depth opinion. Do you think including this new job would be mandatory in the ITA process? The new job title would not quite match what I already have in my OINP and EE profiles, as the country I'm considering uses old-fashioned terms e.g. instead of engineer they call it technician, etc. That might confuse some folks in Canada. Also, I read once that even after the ITA process has started one has to make sure that their PNP profile is up to date (because PNP points are used in CIC draws). Which means I would have to send letters to OINP (can't edit my profile anymore) and inform them about my new country, new job etc - yes, even after nomination. That is not something that would speed up my application process. Getting one more PCC is another complication, so I am starting to wonder if it's worth all that hassle.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018

sh.anki

Jul 28, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have a quick question.

I am in process of submitting my Application but came across this "Other Activities" section. Do we have add details of Onsite travels (for work) in this section?

Thanks!

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017