CRS - 425
NOI received from Ontario 12th May 2017
Registered for the same 4th November 2017
Application under process....will update when it is submitted

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Guys, i need your advise on what to do.

I have uploaded all my documents on the OINP e-Filing Portal but not yet submitted due to the technical challenges the portal is facing. My NOI expires on 12 Nov which is exactly 6 months after i received it.

What do i do? I have already mailed OINP directly on ontarionominee@ontario.ca but i havent received any response yet.

Please let me know what you guys think i should do.
this is what I received in my mailbox as a part of my mail after registering....
The following deadlines apply to Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream:

• Your Notification of Interest (NOI) from Ontario is valid for six months. That is, you have six months from the date of your NOI to apply to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) under the HCP Stream.

• Once you register for the HCP Stream through the OINP eFiling Portal, you have 14 days to submit your application.

The 14 day deadline to apply following registration for the HCP Stream must not be confused with the validity period of your NOI from Ontario.

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello friends
Can I submit my PoF later after submission?

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Profile created 11th May 2017
CRS - 425
NOI received from Ontario 12th May 2017
Registered for the same 4th November 2017
Application under process....will update when it is submitted
Lala, if you received your NOI 12th may, you must submit your OINP profile this sunday. The NOI must be within six months to the submission date, even if you could have more time to submit after registration:

• Notifications of Interest (NOI) issued prior to November 1, 2017 are valid for six months or to December 31, 2017 (whichever comes first). This means that you must submit an application for the HCP Stream in the OINP e-Filing Portal within six months of receiving your NOI from Ontario.
I suggest you get in touch with OINP asap to extend your deadline by a couple days from sunday, due to their system maintenance.

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
The difference between being in the 2017 pool vs 2018 is a month or 2. I think it's very realistic to land in 2018. I think PR in mid-2018 is a realistic goal for all of us.
I believe more in mid-to-end 2018. The provincial processing has been faster this year, but the federal processing is still slower for PNPs.

According to Immitracker, Ontario PNP processing had the slowest PPR within 258 days and the fastest within 126 days, while the average timeline is 189 days for a PPR. That´s six months and ten days.

This means that even if we are nominated late december, get an ITA by the first draw of 2018 and apply by january 15, we will probably receive the PPR by early august. Count around another month for sending passports and receiving your CoPR.

This makes our most likely landing period somewhere between late september and exactly one year from now - or even later. If the nominations happen in 2018, this will mean a couple extra months of delay. In my personal case, if this happens, I´ll delay my federal application on purpose to march/april, to not run the risk of having to land in Canada during the peak of the winter.

Good luck for all of us!

Last edited:

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Lala, if you received your NOI 12th may, you must submit your OINP profile this sunday. The NOI must be within six months to the submission date, even if you could have more time to submit after registration:

• Notifications of Interest (NOI) issued prior to November 1, 2017 are valid for six months or to December 31, 2017 (whichever comes first). This means that you must submit an application for the HCP Stream in the OINP e-Filing Portal within six months of receiving your NOI from Ontario.
I suggest you get in touch with OINP asap to extend your deadline by a couple days from sunday, due to their system maintenance.
this is what I received in my mailbox as a part of my mail after registering....
The following deadlines apply to Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream:

• Your Notification of Interest (NOI) from Ontario is valid for six months. That is, you have six months from the date of your NOI to apply to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) under the HCP Stream.

• Once you register for the HCP Stream through the OINP eFiling Portal, you have 14 days to submit your application.

The 14 day deadline to apply following registration for the HCP Stream must not be confused with the validity period of your NOI from Ontario.

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

I have partially uploaded and today I was supposed to submit after some delays related to banking documents..I have marked the mail for the same...and its not my problem , but the website...they have to provide an extension..

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017

I have partially uploaded and today I was supposed to submit after some delays related to banking documents..I have marked the mail for the same...and its not my problem , but the website...they have to provide an extension..
They must, but you have to e-mail them (ontarionominee@ontario.ca).

To make sure you are under their radar, I suggest you e-mail, then call them (416-327-0374). They´ll request your Application File Number. I´m using Skype for calls.

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......

To make sure you are under their radar, I suggest you e-mail, then call them (416-327-0374). They´ll request your Application File Number. I´m using Skype for calls.
I mailed them at the aforementioned mail with the details of my EE file number.
As far as the call is concerned I was not able to connect to any officer in person..it was a recorded tape running and suggesting to mail queries regarding technical issues at the abovementioned email id

Jalolo

Sep 20, 2017
Malaysia

Yes lala i believe you should act a little fast here and dont take any chances or delays, they usually do reply after a day's time...all the best girl, praying for you !!!

Reactions: Lala1234

amabomaa

Aug 8, 2017
Hello Guys, i just spoke to a representative from OINP on this number : 416-327-0374.

I told him about my challenges regarding the submission of my application and he emphasized that they are doing all they can to ensure all technical issues are resolved before the start of the weekend.

He also mentioned that as long as i couldn't submit my application due to the technical challenges, they would give an extension.

I shared with him that i had sent a mail to ontarionominee@ontario.com but had no feedback yet; he confirmed that they would eventually respond.

@Lala1234 ; please send them a mail if you have not. That will be your proof that you contacted them regarding your deadline which may assist with your submission.

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello Guys, i just spoke to a representative from OINP on this number : 416-327-0374.

I told him about my challenges regarding the submission of my application and he emphasized that they are doing all they can to ensure all technical issues are resolved before the start of the weekend.

He also mentioned that as long as i couldn't submit my application due to the technical challenges, they would give an extension.

I shared with him that i had sent a mail to ontarionominee@ontario.com but had no feedback yet; he confirmed that they would eventually respond.

@Lala1234 ; please send them a mail if you have not. That will be your proof that you contacted them regarding your deadline which may assist with your submission.
Thanks for sharing the feedback...
Yes I have marked a mail to the same id mentioning my EE number and as well mentioned if they would provide extension for a couple days due to the technical problem in regards to the website