+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP HCP Stream - Application submitted in November 2017

M DEV

May 2, 2017
So it all depends on how good / clean / organised our application is.
Good luck every one.
I would certainly like to land beginning of the summer, so that my kids can settle in and we can organise their schools before the fall term starts. Its difficult to move in the middle of an academic year.
Hoping for the best
Same is my concern..as I don't want them to have any sort of gaps in their studies.

Reactions: Nabs17

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Call them at this number
+1 (416) 327-0374

Then press 1 for English, press 3 for HCP stream and then press 0 for the operator. You should be able to get thru.

Good luck
Thank you for your concern:)
I dialed the same number earlier they were occupied and suggested to leave a voice mail.
Tried numerous times and I later was able to talk to them personally, and they were also able to track my mail and later I received a revert to my earlier sent mail to them regarding the technical problem

Last edited:

walameri

Nov 11, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I am also waiting for the OINP e-profile website to open so I can upload my documents. Could anyone please post a reply here once the website opens. Thank you and good luck for all of us

Reactions: Lala1234 and Jalolo

Sandhuja

Jul 30, 2017
My Profile:
Profile Created on: June 26th, 2017
CRS - 414
NOI Received - June 28th, 2017
OINP Application Submitted - November 12th 2017

Currently it is in submitted status
Hey can you tell me how many duties u listed on employment letter..m on the stage to submit the application thank you

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
My Profile:
Profile Created on: May 17
NOI Received - June 29th, 2017
OINP Application Submitted - November 06 , 2017

Currently it is in submitted status

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have a quick question.

I am in process of submitting my Application but came across this "Other Activities" section. Do we have add details of Onsite travels (for work) in this section?

Thanks!
Fill in any gaps in the last 10 years that aren´t related to work or study (including unemployment). I also recommend placing all your international travels during the period, specially the ones where your passport got stamped, since you´ll have to send all your current passport pages.

You can´t have ANY gaps. If you changed jobs between weeks (job A finished in a friday and job B started in a monday), you must place the transition weekend as an unemployment period, for example.

Reactions: Lala1234

saifjack021

Nov 4, 2015
Fill in any gaps in the last 10 years that aren´t related to work or study (including unemployment). I also recommend placing all your international travels during the period, specially the ones where your passport got stamped, since you´ll have to send all your current passport pages.

You can´t have ANY gaps. If you changed jobs between weeks (job A finished in a friday and job B started in a monday), you must place the transition weekend as an unemployment period, for example.
Really?? I have gap for 1 year in my previous to current job as i was waiting for my sponsorship visa which didn't go through in uk n came to my home country .. i already submitted my application.. i was not sure abt others activities n ticked no .. my all documents r perfect.. i hope they dont bother abt my gap