+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP HCP Stream - Application submitted in November 2017

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Really?? I have gap for 1 year in my previous to current job as i was waiting for my sponsorship visa which didn't go through in uk n came to my home country .. i already submitted my application.. i was not sure abt others activities n ticked no .. my all documents r perfect.. i hope they dont bother abt my gap
yes he is right ... you have to mention the activities with no gap...

Reactions: michaelobi

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Fill in any gaps in the last 10 years that aren´t related to work or study (including unemployment). I also recommend placing all your international travels during the period, specially the ones where your passport got stamped, since you´ll have to send all your current passport pages.

You can´t have ANY gaps. If you changed jobs between weeks (job A finished in a friday and job B started in a monday), you must place the transition weekend as an unemployment period, for example.
This advice is purely ridiculous.

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Really?? I have gap for 1 year in my previous to current job as i was waiting for my sponsorship visa which didn't go through in uk n came to my home country .. i already submitted my application.. i was not sure abt others activities n ticked no .. my all documents r perfect.. i hope they dont bother abt my gap
Rest assured, I also have visa related gaps.

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Don´t panic. As @Lala1234 stated, OINP is much more tolerant than IRCC/CIC. The worst that can happen is OINP double check the blank period, either by an additional document request or a procedural fairness letter. You won´t be rejected because of that, but you may have a delay.

I´ve been tracking OINP application members in this forum since the ICT invitation window (near-end june), when I got my own NOI.

Reactions: Lala1234

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Don´t panic. As @Lala1234 stated, OINP is much more tolerant than IRCC/CIC. The worst that can happen is OINP double check the blank period, either by an additional document request or a procedural fairness letter. You won´t be rejected because of that, but you may have a delay.

I´ve been tracking OINP application members in this forum since the ICT invitation window (near-end june), when I got my own NOI.
true that:)