+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP - Application Submitted February and March 2018

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
I need some help with my current dilema please:
1. Passport will expire in a few days and I want to get a new one as soon as possible.
2. I just received PCC for my home country with my current passport number on it.
3. My Ontario Nomination will bear current passport number.
4. I will get a new passport before ITA but after nomination.

*So how will the new passport affect my nomination, EE profile and my PCC?

*And will I need to inform OINP that I got a new passport?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
1. Passport will expire in a few days and I want to get a new one as soon as possible.
2. I just received PCC for my home country with my current passport number on it.

you can apply after ITA with scanning both new and old passports and attach a note about it in Letter of explaination. no big deal. probably better to send an email to oinp with a scan of new passport if you get it before nomination.

Reactions: sysadmin141

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
you can apply after ITA with scanning both new and old passports and attach a note about it in Letter of explaination. no big deal. probably better to send an email to oinp with a scan of new passport if you get it before nomination.
Ok thanks.

Harleyquinn

Jun 5, 2018
Hi, did they email you notifying normination?
You just get an email from CIC saying that there is a message in your account. You get the nomination message in your profile. Once you accept, you'll get the nomination letter in your profile and the points will be added in 24 hours.

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018

the officer will understand you need to get a new one and keep the old one as well,
in the new passport at the end page your old passport snap will be attached.
so no worries, also you might declare the expiry date.

good thing is get the passport as soon as possible , and update your profile that's all

danijes

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
the officer will understand you need to get a new one and keep the old one as well,
in the new passport at the end page your old passport snap will be attached.
so no worries, also you might declare the expiry date.

the good thing is to get the passport as soon as possible and update your profile that's all
after the nomination, once you got the new passport you need update one of the self-declared forms in CIC for new passport details, that's all,
if your passport expires before the nomination, ONIP will ask you to submit the AOR, so get the passport quickly.

Deep01021991

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Guys anyone who has submitted/updated their EE profile in May-18 ? I had updated my profile on 10th May. CRS 412. Status - submitted