+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP - Application Submitted February and March 2018

Hoprooter

Feb 18, 2018
I got my nomination a few hours ago and I accepted it. It says 'accepted' in my CIC profile and I got a letter saying that 600 points have been allotted to me but these points are not showing in my CIC profile.
Also, my oinp account still says 'decision in pending'. Would this be a problem?
It'll be updated soon. Please share your timelines.

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
Will there be a placeholder for us to upload the nomination certificate when applying to CIC? I've read before that nomination certificate has to be attached. True?

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
In my case I received an email from them with a subject: Incomplete Application

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently reviewing your application under the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream for completeness. You have 14 calendar days from the date of this letter to submit the required information and/or documentation to the OINP.

Please note that the director of the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015, S.O. 2015, c. 8. (the “Act”) has determined that your application is incomplete, specifically:

- WES
Applicants to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital Priorities Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World Education Service (WES).

In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application.
Hi
Had the same case...they asked for additional info..,have sent them last Monday but my application status still shows ‘awaiting information’ after a week also. Did you have a similar status and has it changed?
Thanks

Harleyquinn

Jun 5, 2018
Application submitted and AOR: March 13
Assessment: April 11
DIP: May 03
Nomination: June 05 (received it in my CIC account and oinp portal still shows dip)
No ADR.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi
They did email me for elaborating my role and responsibilities in the reference letter.
Can you please elaborate a little more?
-Was it an email for incomplete application. ?
-what was on your red letter and what is that they are asking for you to elaborate
- what’s your time line i.e. your NoI, AoR, the additional document.
-what is your NOC
- ru an applicant from within Canada ?

Last edited:

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi
Had the same case...they asked for additional info..,have sent them last Monday but my application status still shows ‘awaiting information’ after a week also. Did you have a similar status and has it changed?
Thanks
Mine application is being managed by my lawyer so they will do the communication part
I received the WES request yesterday only and have made provisions to send the report through the WES system to OINP.
I am not sure how much time will it take from here on

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Can you please elaborate a little more?
-Was it an email for incomplete application. ? It said additional information required
-what was on your red letter and what is that they are asking for you to elaborate : my employment reference letter didn’t elaborate my roles and duties in detail. They wanted it to be elaborated
- what’s your time line i.e. your NoI, AoR, the additional document. Noi on 23rd feb, submitted on 5th April, assessment on 23rd april, AOR on 22may submitted on 28th May since then the status shows awaiting documents
-what is your NOC :1223
- ru an application within Canada ? No

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Ironic... you are recruitment fella and you don't have "roles and duties" highlighted in your ref letter... :eek::eek::p
Haha...true...such is life
Did mention it in the previous letter but then they wanted more...my worry now is that why are they not updating my status???

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Haha...true...such is life
Did mention it in the previous letter but then they wanted more...my worry now is that why are they not updating my status???
Man they picked up your n mine application after a gap of 2 months, do you think they will update it so early, don't panic, just procedural delays.

Sorry I don't mean to be intrusive, but I am still curious to know, what was part of first letter (roles & resp) and what different did you provide. Can you please give couple of different examples ?

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi all,
I applied for international student stream on Mar 12, 2018.
and DIP, Apr 18, about 50 days
But still I'm in DIP.
is there anyone knows what happen to me?

Thanks.
I applied for French Stream, DIP april 17 so 45 days already. DIP since april 17.
Have you called and asked ?