+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP - Application Submitted February and March 2018

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by amalmathew, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Hi all,
    I am starting this thread to discuss the timelines, status updates and other details regarding folks who submitted application in February and March 2018.
    I submitted my application on February 5, 2018.
    Kindly share your timeline and Status.

2. Submitted March 5th. How come yours is still in submitted status?

3. ouahooo! which program?

4. I submitted this Feb only na. Assessment will take time as some folks called OINP, they said they are still processing November 2017 applications.

5. H
    HCP

6. I think no one submitted in Feb 2018 has Thier status changed to Assessment.
    Did you hear something?

7. Submitted mine on February 23, 2018. Status: Submitted

8. no, typically i heard it only takes couple weeks for them to start assessment. maybe volume is high this time.

9. Date Submitted: March 08, 2018

10. Does anyone know how the status evolves? Okay so the next status would be "Assessment", but then what after that? 60 to 90 days is a long, painful wait...

11. I think next will be Decision in progress then nomination.

Chillovski likes this.
  12. Program: HCP
    Date submitted: 01 Mar. 2018

I saw today that the had started processing applications submitted and paid for between July 12, 2017 and March 7, 2018.

13. Had a quick view of the immi tracker for OINP.... seems like none of the 2018 applicants have had their status changed to "Assessment" yet.

Also, people are getting their nominations (on average) between 2.5 to 3.5 months after submission. Anyone getting it sooner than that is certainly an exception.

14. True that.. they are still clearing Nov files and after that only we stand a chance

15. Submitted mine on March 1, 2018. Status: Submitted