+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP - Application Submitted February and March 2018

deanbentleyfalcke

Feb 18, 2018
Johannesburg, South Africa
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
My OINP has just switched to Decision in Progress. I will say one of the biggest factors was I didn't know to send a copy of my WES report to OINP. Once I had done that, I went from Submitted to Assessment in days.

Profile re-created in pool: 22 Jan
NOI received: 12 Feb
Application sent: 26 March (because CRS 438 didn't need a PNP right? right? Wrong!)
Sent WES report: 23 May
Application in Assessment: 31 May
Decision in Progress: 7 June

No request for additional documentation - thumbs holding for final nomination soon. I've heard up to 2 weeks. After this weeks no-draw, as long as I get it I'm happy.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
My OINP has just switched to Decision in Progress. I will say one of the biggest factors was I didn't know to send a copy of my WES report to OINP. Once I had done that, I went from Submitted to Assessment in days.

Application sent: 26 March (because CRS 438 didn't need a PNP right? right? Wrong!)

No request for additional documentation - thumbs holding for final nomination soon. I've heard up to 2 weeks. After this weeks no-draw, as long as I get it I'm happy.
Cool, this is a quick transition to DIP

deanbentleyfalcke

Feb 18, 2018
Johannesburg, South Africa
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Cool, this is a quick transition to DIP
I assume if I'm in DIP, that no additional info is required? I ask because I totally did this on my own without help (my EE is handled by Campbell & Cohen) so I was worried if I had messed up. I wasn't too worried initially, but seeing how the draws have panned out, this PNP has gone from a "so what if I get it" to "holy crap, this is my only way in"

Reactions: Hoprooter

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I assume if I'm in DIP, that no additional info is required? I ask because I totally did this on my own without help (my EE is handled by Campbell & Cohen) so I was worried if I had messed up. I wasn't too worried initially, but seeing how the draws have panned out, this PNP has gone from a "so what if I get it" to "holy crap, this is my only way in"
I ain't an expert here, but my understanding is that once you have crossed the application completeness and assessment stage they should not ask you any other document, but I am not well versed with the system tbh.
My story was totally different...

read about my post here... https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ray-of-hope-92nd-draw.563060/page-71

Hoprooter

Feb 18, 2018

I'm also at 438. Submitted on April 6th and in DIP for the last 2 weeks now. Waiting.