+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - HCP - Application Submitted February and March 2018

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Haha...true...such is life
Did mention it in the previous letter but then they wanted more...my worry now is that why are they not updating my status???
Ok almost an hour ago I received the OINP email again.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program has reviewed your application under the Express Entry – Human Capital Priorities Stream for completeness. Please find attached a complete application letter. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the assessment of your application.

Letters said the following:

Your application has been reviewed for completeness and has been forwarded for assessment.
If you are a candidate through one of the Ontario Express Entry streams, please note that you must maintain a valid profile in the Express Entry system from the submission date of your application until the date of nomination.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Ok almost an hour ago I received the OINP email again.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program has reviewed your application under the Express Entry – Human Capital Priorities Stream for completeness. Please find attached a complete application letter. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the assessment of your application.

Letters said the following:

Your application has been reviewed for completeness and has been forwarded for assessment.
If you are a candidate through one of the Ontario Express Entry streams, please note that you must maintain a valid profile in the Express Entry system from the submission date of your application until the date of nomination.
Ok and have you received this mail first time?

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
yes all will receive, in your email you will get a letter as well
Yeah but they usually send this once they move your application from submitted to assessment. I got it too. But I was referring to a case when they ask for additional documents and after we send them the same do we get this mail again.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Yeah but they usually send this once they move your application from submitted to assessment. I got it too. But I was referring to a case when they ask for additional documents and after we send them the same do we get this mail again.
Not again as this is completeness mail which you get only once. You look out for status change.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi to All,

Sent application on 19th April 2018
Status -submitted

Is anyone from April month got his/her status changed to "Assessment"??
Application sent on Apr 3
5 June received an email from OINP - Incomplete Application - 14 Days Letter
WES
Applicants to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital Priorities Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World Education Service (WES).

In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires this authorization to complete the assessment of your application.

Action from my end: Sent a duplicate report to OINP through WES portal

6 June received an email from OINP - Receipt of Complete Application

xielei552

Jun 6, 2018
Stream: HCP
Date of submission: 24th of March

Anyone submitted at similar date got to `Assessment` or `DIP`?