+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP-HCP-Application Submitted April and May 2018

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Application submitted on 3rd April 2018

In my case I received an email from OINP with a subject: Incomplete Application

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently reviewing your application under the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream for completeness. You have 14 calendar days from the date of this letter to submit the required information and/or documentation to the OINP.

Please note that the director of the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015, S.O. 2015, c. 8. (the “Act”) has determined that your application is incomplete, specifically:

- WES
Applicants to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital Priorities Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World Education Service (WES).

In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires thisauthorization to complete the assessment of your application.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is currently reviewing your application under the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream for completeness. You have 14 calendar days from the date of this letter to submit the required information and/or documentation to the OINP.

Please note that the director of the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015, S.O. 2015, c. 8. (the “Act”) has determined that your application is incomplete, specifically:

- WES
Applicants to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program’s (OINP) Human Capital Priorities Stream are required to submit a copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. You provided a copy of an ECA report from the World Education Service (WES).

In order to verify the results of your ECA report, we require you to authorize WES to share your ECA results with OINP. OINP requires thisauthorization to complete the assessment of your application.

which date did u received the mail ?

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014

- WES

This nice to hear that they are currently reviewing April applicant and sorry that they deemed your application incomplete.

You can go to your WES accounts and Authorise OINP to view your ECA report and also issue a duplicate report on the name of OINP.
This will take only couple of days to reach them.

Kindly Keep us updated.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
This nice to hear that they are currently reviewing April applicant and sorry that they deemed your application incomplete.

You can go to your WES accounts and Authorise OINP to view your ECA report and also issue a duplicate report on the name of OINP.
This will take only couple of days to reach them.

Kindly Keep us updated.
Already done that yesterday by ordering the duplicate report.
Received the email from WES that they have completed he process. I am not sure if this goes by mail or email or link to OINP?

Not sure if I need to reply back on the email to tell them that and provide them with a reference number or something ?
I was told in the letter to provide a duplicate report to OINP, it did not say anything about authorizing it?
I wonder how much time will it take to update the document on there side

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Yesterday

Even i received the same mail today statin

WES