+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP-HCP-Application Submitted April and May 2018

Hoprooter

Feb 18, 2018
Even I'm not sure when I moved to DIP, but when I logged in on May 25th, it was as said. No ADR as the documents were more than complete. No emails, calls other than the Email at the start of Assessment on April 21st.
I'm sorry, I'm missing you application date. What is it?

wondhh

Jun 8, 2018
French-speaking skilled worker stream:
NOI received- April 12, 2018
Application submitted- May 8, 2018
ADR-May 24, 2018
Assessment-May 25, 2018
DIP-June 4, 2018
Status - DIP

Deep01021991

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
In my WE
This nice to hear that they are currently reviewing April applicant and sorry that they deemed your application incomplete.

You can go to your WES accounts and Authorise OINP to view your ECA report and also issue a duplicate report on the name of OINP.
This will take only couple of days to reach them.

Kindly Keep us updated.
In my WES profile, it is showing that 1 report is shared with me and the other with IRCC by default. Do we need to take seperate action for OINP?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
In my WE

In my WES profile, it is showing that 1 report is shared with me and the other with IRCC by default. Do we need to take seperate action for OINP?
Yes, I had the same like you... after 2 months of submitting the OINP application I got a Incomplete Application email from OINP they asked me to provide WES duplicate report
I went to WES and applied for the Duplicate report. The very next day they received the report through WES and sent my application for assessment

Last edited:
Reactions: Deep01021991

Deep01021991

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Yes, I had the same like you... after 2 months of submitting the OINP application I got a Incomplete Application email from OINP they asked me to provide WES duplicate report
I went to WES and applied for the Duplicate report. The very next day they received the report through WES and sent my application for assessment
Thanks brother. So is it recommandable to share the WES report with OINP before getting NOI ? FYI, My CRS is above 400

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hi guys,
Need your Urgent suggestion on this.

Has anyone come across with this situation of missing hard copy of ECA?

I got my ECA done from PEBC and they don't have any option of electronic authorisation for OINP.
Unfortunately I lost my Hard copy of ECA and any near time OINP will going to ask me hard copy.
As I talk to PEBC authorities and they said this will take 2-3 week to issue a new one.

Can OINP will give me any more extension for this or they can work with SOFT (Scan) copy?
What could I do best in this situation?

Kindly advice on this.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hi guys,
Need your Urgent suggestion on this.

Has anyone come across with this situation of missing hard copy of ECA?

I got my ECA done from PEBC and they don't have any option of electronic authorisation for OINP.
Unfortunately I lost my Hard copy of ECA and any near time OINP will going to ask me hard copy.
As I talk to PEBC authorities and they said this will take 2-3 week to issue a new one.

Can OINP will give me any more extension for this or they can work with SOFT (Scan) copy?
What could I do best in this situation?

Kindly advice on this.
Hello Mate ! First of all calm down don't panic .

if in case they ask ADR u'll goin to hv 14 days to submit and mover u can mail them tellin ur situation ..

I advice u request for a new one at lest you'll goin to hv a proof for that .. Hope this helps

Reactions: bimale4bipeople

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hello Mate ! First of all calm down don't panic .

if in case they ask ADR u'll goin to hv 14 days to submit and mover u can mail them tellin ur situation ..

I advice u request for a new one at lest you'll goin to hv a proof for that .. Hope this helps
Thanks for reply.
Its bit complicated.
I am more concern about ECA time frame. Evaluation done from PEBC In December 2011 (for Pharmacy Exam) and got my ECA (for IRCC) in October 2015.
as per my knowledge, Evaluation is only valid for 5 years (hasn't yet confirm with PEBC) and if they counted from 2011, then I need to do whole process all over again.

ECA report date-->October 2015 and as per IRCC website, ECA is valid for 5 years from the date of issue.

SO I have no idea how this process works out?

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Thanks for reply.
Its bit complicated.
I am more concern about ECA time frame. Evaluation done from PEBC In December 2011 (for Pharmacy Exam) and got my ECA (for IRCC) in October 2015.
as per my knowledge, Evaluation is only valid for 5 years (hasn't yet confirm with PEBC) and if they counted from 2011, then I need to do whole process all over again.

ECA report date-->October 2015 and as per IRCC website, ECA is valid for 5 years from the date of issue.

SO I have no idea how this process works out?
Then better u wait for mail from ONIP .. don't rush and take stress as it won't be helpful .

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Fellas , A Quick Update mostly all the candidate who submitted ther application in March are nominated .